Author Topic: Crystal dictionary and uses  (Read 11539 times)

Offline Chris

• Senior Contributor
Re: Crystal dictionary and uses
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 01:16:33 PM »
Kadina needs a good "Pagan" shop....lots of crystals, incense of every kind, jewelery, Tarot cards, Celtic stufff - I think it might be popular...
May God bless you all....

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »
we have a body/mind/soul type fair a couple of times a year up here and there used to be a little 'alternative' shop where they also did reiki etc..but it didnt last long, not for want of business I dont think, more the high rent and that the people moved on, but it would be a great thing for the area..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

fragl

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 06:30:23 PM »
i agree Janine, i would travel down from Pt Pirie if there was something like that.

fragl

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »
And thankyou for the crystal dictionary, i recently was on ebay and was lead to the crystal section. After looking at them all for a few hours, i returned to a double quartz pendant that was "screaming" out for me to buy it. Now i dont know anything about crystals but i will say it has helped me through some stressfuls times at work of late.

Thankyou once again

Offline rox7

• Initiate
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 05:23:22 PM »
Thanks for this excellent dictionary. I know nothing of crystals, but was led here on my quest for psychic protection. I have downloaded this awesome dictionary and will endeavour to go through it all. After this I hope to check ebay out for a crystal that may help me.

Thanks
Rox

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 05:53:58 PM »
Cool, glad you like it! I took ages to put together!!
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal