Author Topic: Heres a bedtime story for you all...heheh...sleep tight!  (Read 3611 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Heres a bedtime story for you all...heheh...sleep tight!
« on: December 08, 2007, 09:14:05 PM »
Granny later said she had been 'speaking' with the blond woman when this creature crept up behind her.  It was as big as a man and had stiff, wiry, orangeish hair on its head arms and body, its hands curved into claws like a wolfs.  The bneast has threatened to kiill her, she could feel its claws gouging her flesh.  She said that the thing was evil and begged the couples to leave.  They finally did leave after a huge black bat sneaked under the bed covers and bit into her foot.  It took 2 men to get the thing off.  Even after being clubbed to the floor it still managed to get up and scape by smashing through a window.

Mnay years later, and 10 years after granny died,  so0me of her family members were living in her old ranch house.  One night an Uncle came downstairs shaking with fear, he claimed to have seen something with spiky orange hair poke its head outside a storage room door then go back and close the door.  He then complained that something was coming into his room at night,  he died a week or so later.

Another 10 years passed, and the woman that had been attacked was nnow a granmother herself.  They decided to take their 9 yuear old grandson for a holiday to the ranch.  On the very first night the woman was woken by the sound of something shuffling towards her grandson.  She jumped up and saw a grinning mouth with huge yellowing teeth, eyes almost hidden by a series of lumps.  It brushed her aside and continued towards her grandson who was awake by now and screaming in terror.  She grabbed a handfull of thick long hair in an attempt to stop it.  She grsbbed its scasly arm, and noticed its long curved claws in the moonlight.

Finally her husband turned on the light, which caused thew creature to back up, still irritated and gesturing towards her grandson.  They could see the beast was bwearing a light colored, tight fitting jumpsuit,that ended at knee and elbow.  It gestured again toe=wards their grandson then turned around and shuffled away. 

Okay, so does this mean that the creature that haunted the other house decided to go join granny after thewy moved out?
Did granny throw down a psychic challenge and this thing took her up on it?
Did it just decide to follow the family around.

They decidedn to burn down the house, butr would this get rid of this creature, or is it now wandering around the fields, giving rise to werewolf swightings.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Heres a bedtime story for you all...heheh...sleep tight!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 09:15:29 PM »
oops I posted the wrong way aroung LMAO

Can you have werewolf ghosts?

Are there multi demensional things that mascarade as ghosts/werewolves/vampires ect?

Listen to this......
3 young couples and close friends decided to save money by renting disused house on the outskirsts of a west coast city in America.  The house was a 3 story house full of antiques that came with the lease.  They couldn't believe their luck in getting the place, but a few days later they realized why.

They all heard the unmistakable sounds of someone clomping up and down the stairs,then running the full length of the upstairs hallway.  Also doors slammed, cold breezes blew past them, they witnessed a huge sliding glass door pushed open in front of them

One night one   of the women was attacked in her bed by an invisible something, that attempted to smother her she was thrown onto the floor her ankle twisting under her and her head hit the wall.  Throughout the attack her hubby sat helpless with fear!  (A real wimp IMHO)

The three couples decided to hold out a few weeks longer to try to save money......they experienced foul odours, the sound of something sighing and panting in  a dark corner of the basement.   Lots of ghostly clanks, creaks and trhuds.

One of the couples Grandparents came to stay, grandma being a psychic. She said that a blond woman who was in the portrait hanging over their mantel had been murdered, poisoned in one of the bedrooms.  She felt the place was haunted by something inhuman.

As the old couple were getting ready to leave, an invisable monster threw granny to the ground, infront of the mantel, and choked her.  Luckily her hubby had balls, and called on God to help him, managing to pull her away from the thing.

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »
This story sounds very familiar, as there are hundreds of documented cases of what I call “Inhuman Hauntings”, which occur probably 1/200 cases of hauntings.  Normally in a typical haunting, they say the house is occupied by “Earth Bound” spirits, who according to folklore, have not found the light to which to escape into the other dimension, due to being attached to something or someone.  These spirits are said to be harmless, even though they may cause some disturbances.

Unfortunately, there are the more “advanced inhuman” spirits that can really cause havoc, and you need a very strong willed person help in getting rid of these powerful entities.
According to a documentary shown on Foxtel, called “A haunting”, there have been many cases in the USA of terrified cases of familles been torn apart by these entities.

Its only my humble opinion, but if these entities can exists in our dimension, what else could also live here.  When I was 21 years old, I did an experiment, using white light for protection, I wanted to know if there were more out there than us, so using instructions from a book, I kept asking, show me a picture of what is out there.

After falling asleep, I saw a large pyramid which had segments of different levels of “entities”, showing of cause humans, (low level), angles or angelic beings (higher level), and other more advance beings which were extremely difficult to make out. I thought, wow, what a dream, and, saw to my amazement, a tall lady in a robe holding some candles. She looked (I could be wrong) angelic like.

I thought, ooh, ooh, what have I done, so I woke up and said to my self, was that just a dream of fancy or did I get what I asked for. 

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 12:11:27 AM »
I have met a few elementals, they can be very nasty and hard to move off!
I think you were very lucky that you were only shown what is out there and didn't end up with one or two in you bedroom LOL.  Be careful what you wish for, I guess is the message from that experience,

I saw that series, it was good, but I would get frustrated that they always ended up running away instead of getrting rid of the enities in question.  priests wont do it, a powerful shaman or psychic can.  My friends can deal quite well with these types of things if they have too.  I am very lucky in my friends LOL...

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 12:21:51 AM »
Yes, I know that annoying feeling when they do nothing about the spirits.
You are lucky that you have friends who are like minded, as most people
are too closed minded LOL.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 12:37:44 AM »
Hard to stay closed minded when you hang out with me......things tend to happen LOL

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 12:48:57 AM »
So what type of things happen, do you see or sense paranormal happenings.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Lord Daemon

• Demonologist
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
Hey,

Yes you can have an inhuman haunting, but also you can have people astral project in that sort of form. It's almost feasible that this latter is more likely in your story as the creature was wearing clothes. An "inhuman" creature wouldn't bother with clothes, but a person would, even subconsciously.
Man will believe the impossible, but never the improbable

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal