Author Topic: The Signs of the Zodiac  (Read 19698 times)

Offline tweezle

• Inductee
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 07:52:02 PM »
I am a virgo too, :D
ometimes our logic minds see only what it can understand

Offline Whisper

• Senior Contributor
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »
I am a Pisces and my hubby and my eldest daughter are both Scorpio.  I have heard we are well matched too.

With readings, i wonder if it really is a matter of meddling with a soul's chosen path, because YOU are a part of that path, IyKWiM.

Offline Whisper

• Senior Contributor
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »
Oops sorry I didn't realize this was an old thread and missed the whole second page. must me my vagueness. :)

Offline tweezle

• Inductee
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2006, 09:59:41 PM »
Hi Whisper, I realized that too after I had posted. fatigue :oops:
ometimes our logic minds see only what it can understand

Offline prairierose

• Junior Contributor
  • A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
Re: The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 04:21:22 PM »
I'm a Cancerian with a Sagittarian ascendant.  So, I have a long memory and an unforgiving nature as well as the incredible ability to open my mouth to change feet on occasion.
The Aussie way of looking at it is that I'm a Koala with a Kookaburra ascendant.  Oh yeah, that fits!
Hold on tight to your dreams!

Offline prairierose

• Junior Contributor
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »
I have noticed that the animals who come into my life have compatible sun signs or personalities to me.  My dog is a Cancerian and my cat is a Pisces.  My dog shares my date of birth and my cat shares my brother's date of birth.
I have had horses in the past that I just could not 'click' with and others that I have a special bond or understanding with.  These horses were generally water or earth signs.  I have often wondered about their astrological charts, what it is that gives us such a special bond.
Are there other people who find that 'compatible' animals seem to come into your lives, sometimes whether you are ready for them or not?  Another thing that I have noticed is that an animal will come into your life at just the right time, for whatever reason whether you thought you needed it at that time or not.  Destiny or coincidence?

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 11:30:49 AM »
I have no idea what sign my animals are, lol, probably because I always seem to acquire them by accident.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
That's such an interesting question prairierose. I'd never thought about compatibility with animals having something to do with our signs.

I had an Aquarian pusscat whose personality was very typical of that sign. I was really pleased when I found out he was an Aquarian, I'm an air sign too and we had strong compatibility, a wonderful bond.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline prairierose

• Junior Contributor
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 10:19:48 AM »
Isn't it magic! 
I love it when you think of doing something and your animal responds before you actually ask him to do so.  I guess there is a certain amont of telepathy involved there, but I'm sure having that wonderful compatibility, that special bond in the first place makes us both more receptive to each other.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal