Author Topic: Astrology reading  (Read 27154 times)

Offline Trent1

• Senior Contributor
Astrology reading
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 10:13:54 AM »
ps if you do in fact have time and still want the practice, can you do mine aswell? i cant give you anything in return. and i dont mind if u dont want to, but if you can i will try to find out the time and whatnot. (as far as i know its close to midnight, but i dont know by how much)
and the date was the 23rd of February 1987 any other info you need let me know :oops: ty
We are merely a part of the universe, in its entirety. like a leaf on a tree, in the ground, covered by atmosphere, pulled by gravity around the sun... it goes on.
We are all one.
Don't you think its time we started acting like it

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »
Hi teabagg and Trent1,
Happy :)  to do a reading, need all the practice I can get. Teabagg I just need your birth location. Trent1, I also need your birth location. I'll wait and see if you can get an accurate birth time.  If not, no worries, I'll set it as midnight 23/2/87. Basically if birth times are within 2hrs you get a pretty accurate Moon degree placing as the Moon travels 13 deg a day. It is the fastest moving planet. If you get within 4 mins. of a birth time, you get an accurate "cross of matter" ie. ascendant, descendat, MC and IC. These are very important degs in a chart for interpretation and predictave work. 4mins equals 1 deg longitude. So if you get within 30mins of an accurate birth time these deg points will be in the correct sign but the actual deg. may be out by 30 deg. In some forms of progressions this can equate to 30 years. I'm still trying to get my exact birth time. lol. :D
quot;With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
            Anon, St Paul's Church Baltimore 1692

Offline Trent1

• Senior Contributor
Astrology reading
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 01:55:21 PM »
:shock: wow
coolio.i have in the back of my mind 1.30 am, but i dont know if thats true, or if its 11.30 :cry: so maybe just put 12.30am?
and my bp was in brizvagus (brisbane)

thankyou :)
We are merely a part of the universe, in its entirety. like a leaf on a tree, in the ground, covered by atmosphere, pulled by gravity around the sun... it goes on.
We are all one.

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 04:58:26 PM »
Hi Trent1,
You have the Sun at 3 deg Pisces in the 3rd house of communication, early learning, neighbourhood and siblings. Any of these areas would be where you shine and express your will. That is by going with the 12.30am birth time. The majority of planets are on te Eastern side of the natal chart. This indicates your understanding of the world comes about through your own experiences as opposed to relating to the world through others. There are 8 planets below the horizon in your chart so you may be a more inrtroverted or private individual. The quality of the chart is mutable. This makes for an adaptable and flexible outlook. The element with the most planets is water. This gives you sensitivity and intuition. There is a Stellium of planets(a tight gathering of planets) around your Ascendant. Your Ascendent is the angle of the birth chart that shows how you project to the world and how they perceive your personality. Again based on the time given, shows you to have the great benefic planet Jupiter on yours at 25deg. This gives an expansive intellect, a love of knowledge and over indulgences at times. An optimistic outlook, so long as forward looking and horizon expanding views can be maintained. Interestingly, physical appearances of this Ascendant can include a strong lantern jaw, friendly open smile and manner, a love of sport can give a race horse type figure that can become full from too much "happy". Other traits include a love of jokes and an out of the blue clumsiness based on always looking forward or beyond. Honesty rates highly with you also. Early whitening of the hair is also common, to do with the philospher aspect of Jupiter.
The Stellium here adds emphasis to your persona's projection. One of the planets in the Stelium is the Moon which is also ruled by Jupiter. Giving you an emotionally optimistic and expansive base to your feelings. It gives an independant manner of expressing and achieving emotional fulfillment. The Moon conjuncts the Ascendant so your emotions motivate the way you relate to the world. You would be seen as nurturing, kind and caring. Your Moon is in the 12th house. A need for withdrawing and replenishing yourself from behind the scenes would be present. You may also have an emotional connection to people or places of isolation such as prisons, hospitals, churches. There may be an ability to attune to the subconscious such as dream interpretation, past lives, the unconscious motivations of others etc. You do have Saturn conjuncting your Moon. The benefit is your emotions can be stabilised and may be quite mature. You may also be able to attract and feel comfortable around, as well as bring comfort to older or more mature individuals, as well as individuals in authority. A sense of security could be involved in this regard. The other side is sometimes depression can take hold, with restrictions placed on expressing your emotions.This could bring on some dark moments through dreams and beyond. The other planet involved in the Stellium is Uranus, the planet of the unexpected and the revolutionary. Uranus personalised on the Ascendant will allow for fierce independence in your nature. It is a good bet that there is originality to your personality and this placing very oftern shows brilliance. In your chart this brilliance may show forth in areas of writing, other countries, cultures and beliefs, the law or religion. If the birth time is correct, also a way to check, is something drastic very often occurs when the Ascendant passes over Uranus. In your case this would have occured at around 1 year of age. Something like an accident, divorce etc, such is the unpredictability of Uranus.Venus is in its house of rulership, the 2nd house. This is a positive placement for attracting things of value to you. these may be of financial value or pertaining to your own personal value system. Relationship matters will have a maturity or grounding element to them. Diet , health, hygiene, an eye for detail and communication could influence your area of work and standing in the comunity. Expanding the home enviroment either with learning materials such as many books of knowledge, or literally with home improvements or extensions creates a beneficial and happy, secure base for you. Your chart ruler and chart dispositer, Jupiter, resides in this area of your chart. A spiritual or broad cultural atmosphere will make itself known in your home enviroment as well. Pluto squaring your natal Jupier may have a claustrophobic effect for you from late Jan 2007 to early June 2007, again tthrough Dec 2007 and a final transit from late July 2008 to the 3rd week in Oct 2008. The feelings and situations will have been a slow build up. they may induce a sense of an unrewarding lifstyle or not enough intellectual freedom of expression. You may be only able to see drastic solutions ,such eliminations of certain aspects of you life. These periods can be intense but will leave your situation and outlook regenerated at completion, through learned lessons. A profound time in your life. The intensity of this transit will give you immense drive and will power, so you can use this to your advantage through keeping you responses measured during these times. Mid March 2007 till end april 2007, then from late Oct 2007 to early Dec 2007 are very fortunate times for you. Abundance and extravagence, with a good deal of luck will be hovering around you. More so than your natural birthright to luck even. As you already would have more luck than the average person with your particular birth chart. Just remember what they say about too much of a good thing lol. Your Sun will progress to Aries by age 27 and will occupy this sign by progression for 30 years. This will allow you to express your life's purpose with a pioneering and eneterprising energy. You would also posess strong leadership abilities. A brilliant idea may come to you for writing, creating something with your hands or for trade during Feb 2007. Hope this makes sense for you. :D
quot;With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."

Offline Trent1

• Senior Contributor
Astrology reading
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 05:50:39 PM »
wow thankyou very very much for doing that :) that did all make sense, and seemed pretty darned spot on, as for anything drastic happening whe i was (about) 1, well to be honest i dont remember but the only thing close i can think of is that i was a very very sick little boy and i nearly died (i think i was dead, three times)
but my mum doesnt talk much about those days so it would be hard to find out.

again, thankyou very very much for doing that you are very keyed in and good at explaining the chart.

ps i always wanted to write a book so i hope in feb next year i will :)
We are all one.

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »
Hi Teabagg, Your Natal Sun is at 19degrees Virgo. Your life force is best expressed in helping and providing a service to others.You are naturally kind and logical. You have a knack for the details of life. The majority of the planets are above the horizon so this gives you an overall flavour of being an out in the world type. Not one to hide your light under a bushel. Also with 9 planets on the Eastern side of the natal chart shows you relate to the world through your own experiences of it, as opposed to relating via other people's. The majority of planets are of the Earth element, with the highest number of planets having a mutable quality. This denotes a practicality that can adapt to situations. a grounded sense of self that nevertheless is flexible, so can exist through taking advantage of teh changing tides in life and producing centred, tangible results there from. Your chart has a pattern known as " the bowl", ie all planets within 180 degrees. This can give you a sensitivity and focus in special interests. The focus is on your 4th quadrant implying objective and self directed recognition and attainment of such. Saturn is on your Ascendant. Others would perceive you as goal oriented, ambitious, reserved and practical. With a maturity beyond your age. Mars conjuncts the Ascendant from its house of rulership, the 1st house. Giving emphasis to an energetic, pioneering and sometimes aggressive approach to your personality in achiving the goals seen by you as for your wellbeing. Physically there will be a great amount of energy. Care needs to be taken that this high energy drive is expressed regularly eg with exersise. With an inherant need to act with haste, watch for accidents. The upside is that this placing bestows wonderful recuperative powers.There will be daring and bravery in the personality, with a love of a challenge and a need to be first. This may cause difficulty with others at times. Neptune leads your "bowl" formation across your ascendant. This can show how you chanel your energy. It may be through a position of reclusivness, imaginative inspiration, psychic ability, Spiritualism or methods of escapism. Special interests of focus may be other wordly, artistic, understanding the sub conscious, those less fortunate, things of a secretive or behind the scenes  in nature. Your Moon is in the last degree of Sagittarius. This gives you an optimistic emotional outlook. As well as a need to express your emotions through independence. There could be an emotional sense of security or happiness through other cultures or beliefs, long distance trvel, higher education, religous studies or retreats, publishing and or the law. With your Moon conjuncting your natal Neptune, idealism and sympathy for others is strong in you. As may be prophetic dreams and inspiration from the past, memories or history. You would fight for your ideals. Your ideals give you much courage and force to your personal drive. Your Sun conjuncts Mercury on your MC. This is the angle of career and public standing. So with your planetary placements there you will be seen as successful by the public. Your ability to communicate with and annalyse the public enhances your public recognition and professional career. You have an ability to critique and create with shape, fact and form. You have an ability to express your creativity successfully using these natural abilities. Another outstanding feature of your chart is the mutable " T Square" aspect. This is prominent in the charts of successful high achievers. This is due to the tension it brings to a chart, that needs expression through action. In our chart, your highly individual and some times eccentric manner( which can give you moments of sudden inspiration and genius) is under pressure, which is also a driving force for you. It chllenges your logical expression of your public self and also your private ideas and communications.these could be more spiritual and expansive in nature. A lot freer thinking than you are able to easily express publicly. You may find that you try and resolve the tension through avoiding trigger situations and people, or may become overly flexible in your outlook. Situations or other people may come into your life to do with healing, communicating, dependants, siblings, day to day routines or relationships, co workers, to trigger a need from you to resolve this tension. Also providing you with an outlet to achieve and incorporate this highly energised planetary aspect with positive outcomes for your life. An attraction of financial gain or romance to you through group associations and friendships, which may have an element of intensity to them or be associated with big business, research or something private may be possible. Alternatively you may bring these qualities to friendships and group associations. The end of Dec. '02 through to Jan '03, then the end of May '03 to beginning of July '03, finally end Oct '03 to end Nov '03 may have been a time of a personal transformation theme for you. Nest year from around your birthday on, you may find you are projecting a more individual persona to the world. You may present a more unique style of dress and appearance, reflecting a more humanitarian cause driven outlook. Your high intelligence and manner may be seen  as eccentric or revolutionary by others at times,but this won't phase you. This will become part of your persona over the next 30 years. From the 12th Dec 2006 to 4th Jan 2007 will have you attracting, attention from others and financial gains. Pleasure gained from or given to you from the arts, luxury and or relationships are another highlight of this period. Females could be lucky for you at this time and projecting your feminine side attracts luck to you. :D

Offline teabagg

• Junior Contributor
Astrology reading
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
Thank you, Aquachime..That's awesome!

" Pleasure gained from or given to you from the arts, luxury and or relationships are another highlight of this period. Females could be lucky for you at this time and projecting your feminine side attracts luck to you. "

Does this mean my non-exsistant love life may improve?! lol

Offline Heavy Metal Fan

• Initiate
    • http://www.myspace.com/borys_space
Astrology reading
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »
Hi Aquachime,
I just found this thread, everyone else who posted here seems pretty happy with your readings, do you mind if you could do one for me

I was born at 12:55 pm, Friday 20th of May 1988 at Bankstown Hospital,

Thanks
Visions in the Night, Show Me What is Right
Help me Through the Maze, And Mystery
I would Sell My Soul, If Only I could Know
What the Future Holds, and What Will Be

- "Visions" by Judas Priest

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
Astrology reading
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 11:35:01 PM »
I haven't seen this before either, if you get time, I was born in Geelong on Saturday the 5th Oct 1968 at 9am, thanks Aqua but only if you get a chance  :wink:

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Astrology reading
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »
hiya, again if you have time and inclination I'd love a reading...3pm on 2/10/65 at the london clinic, london UK....[and no i am not a pom..mum was just in the wrong country when I was born thats all..lol]..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 11:46:54 AM »
Hi Heavy Metal Fan, Donna and lotsakids,

I'd be happy to do your charts as it gives me practise and experience. Thanks. :)

Offline Merrick

• Paranormal Guru
  • Senior Contributor
  • Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō
Astrology reading
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »
Hi Aquachime  :D

Could I also jump on this bandwagon?  I'd love some insight too. I haven't had much experience with the stars!

I was born in the UK (St Albans) at 7am on 26th November 1968.

When you have the time also sweetie! No hurry at all  :D

Thankyou

Merrick  :D
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
By far the most usual way of handling phenomena so novel that they would make for a serious rearrangement of our preconceptions is to ignore them altogether, or to abuse those who bear witness to them.

Prof. William James

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:32 PM »
Jump aboard Merrick, :)  I appreciate the practise.

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
Astrology reading
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
Hi Heavy Metal Fan,
With 6 planets above the horizon in your natal chart, including the luminaries Sun and Moon, shows you shine in the outer world. 5 planets are of the Cardinal modality, giving you leadership abilities. you are an initiator of action. the element of Earth is predominant in your chart. This gives your personality a grounded, practical basis. Your Sun is in Taurus in the 9th house of beliefs, religion, culture and higher learning. This is where your life force resonates. These areas will bring you a sense of security and inner stability. Your sun sign is at the very end of the sign taurus by 11 mins. You will always be a natal Taurus Sun with the fixed qualities associated with with that placing, of fixed energy( some say stubborness) a love of creature comforts (including good food) and an ability to accumulate possessions of a practical value as well as aesthetically pleasing. A love of nature and an affinity with the earth is present. Taurus is ruled by Venus and is an earth Sign. Your Moon is in  its sign of rulership of Cancer. This is a beneficial placement. It is indicative of our emotional substance and past nurturing. You may have viewed your mother figure as the archetypical maternal role. Loving, emotional, protective, sentimental, possibly a collector and saver of everything from your baby teeth, recipes, photos and outgrown toys etc. Sometimes overprotective and clinging. The Moon is in your 11th house of friends, group associations, hopes and wishes. You may fel emotionally at home amongst your groups. Thy in turn will provide the means to achieve your hopes. There would be an emotional nurturing undertone present between your friends and yourself. Female friends or those with the gentler, maternal qualities will feel emotionally secure for you. Your Ascendant is the outer shell of our personalities. It is how you project to the world and how others perceive you- hence how others react to you. Your Ascendant is in Virgo. An Earth Sign ruled by mercury- the planet of communication, quick thinking and intelligence. You would project an analytical persona, possibly reserved, maybe fine featured, you could display good mimicking skills, an eye for detail and a sensitive physical metabolism. You would appear adaptable and project the ability of being of practical service to others. Gentle kindness is in by others in you. Your chart has the outstanding feature of a Mystic Rectangle pattern of aspects. this means you have a means to incorporate a very strong sense of balance, harmony and structure within your personality. This then will give you a solid base of strength within, to cope with anything life dishes out to you. Your Mystic Rectangle is in the feminine elements of Earth and water. Practical sensitivity will underpin your success. Financial intensity, possibly through others' assets eg inheritances, and overcoming emotional disillusionment, possibly brought through via creative or romantic related escapism, may be the scenarios through which you learn to intergrate fully your Mystic rectangle. Your natal chart has Saturn conjunct Uranus in your 4th house of home, family and foundations. This aspect is important in your chart because although it is a generational aspect( those born between Dec '86 and Dec '89 will have it, relates to investment, industry conservative/authoritarian politics, strongly relates to the Middle East) it is personalised in your birth chart. Which means you will be in some capacity a leader expressing your generations' cause. You will resonate on a personal level to the global events indicated by this aspect. Freedom to express and build your own foundations in life will be very important to you. You take this seriously. There is exceptional potential here. Watch that the powerful force attached doesn't become a power complex. Your home base may have a disciplined or restrictive tone that somehow stabilized disruption, change or unusual home life situations. a parent may have been older or stricter in outlook than his contemporaries and/or eccentric/genius in some way. Mercury rules your MC. The MC is the highest point in the heavens at your time of birth. It denotes your standing in the world. The potential for your life's achievments. You also have the planet Mercury in Gemini in the 10th house. A double whammy of Mercury so to speak. This means that communication is your forte. You have a strong ability to present your thoughts and ideas to the world. You have the planet Chiron with Mercury, so your communications will have the ability to either hurt or heal and teach the public. Your chart shows that you can express your communications via artistic or in ways pleasing to the public leading to renumeration. Money and your personal values may come via partnerships and/or the arts or contracts. You have an intensity in this department which lends to excellent business ability. This placement can lead to the growth of much wealth. You have Mars in Aquarius in the 6th house of dependants, health, daily routines and service to others. You expend much energy through working and willingly helping others. When under stress skin rashes or allergies may present. Inventiveness, a scientific bent and again the need for freedom will be fought for and energetically pursued. Electrical forms of communication, air travel, the occult are all forms that you may use to communicate with or through. Your communication and methods may be fast, aggressive or pioneering in some way.First week of Feb 2007 could see good fortune or expansion around your base of operations/home/family. May 2007 could bring restrictions financially. 18th March 2007 to mid April 2007 may bring pleasure through long distance travel/other cultures as well as attracting money to you. Romance is highly possible at this time. :)

Offline Heavy Metal Fan

• Initiate
    • http://www.myspace.com/borys_space
Astrology reading
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2006, 04:29:24 PM »
That is incredible

"You have the planet Chiron with Mercury, so your communications will have the ability to either hurt or heal and teach the public. Your chart shows that you can express your communications via artistic or in ways pleasing to the public leading to renumeration"

That explains, completely, my Drama Individual Project. A lot of people said it had a good message but was extremely confronting, and made one or two feel a bit awkward

Thank you so much for this reading Aquachime, it was extremely helpful and insightful
Visions in the Night, Show Me What is Right
Help me Through the Maze, And Mystery
I would Sell My Soul, If Only I could Know
What the Future Holds, and What Will Be

- "Visions" by Judas Priest

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy