Author Topic: The Transformation Of Simon2 – Part Two: My Journey: My Adult Years: Chapter 1  (Read 996 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Come on in my friend, did I interrupt your day? "No, not at all, but I thought you might have wanted today off, as you have been very tired for most of this year and I am worried, that your recollections of your past life, is just adding more negative energy for you to resolve in your (unusual, yet effective) way, LOL"

No, please don't worry as I am surrounded by many Spiritual and Angelic friends, plus another person, on the Forum, has now offered to help me as well.

Anyway, before we start, in case it comes up later on, is what I did with all my wonderful Comics, which for me was an emotional comfort.

I was about 16, when my Mother came to me and asked me what I wanted to do with the collection, currently taking up a spare kitchen table; covering all of the table and stacked really high.

We discussed this for only 20 to 30 seconds and after my Mother suggesting a specific charity for children I said yes, as it may help them "escape" similar thoughts of isolation or whatever may have happened to them.

I didn't tell my Mother the reason, I just smiled and said "yes".

let's get started on my Paranormal life as an adult.

Having matriculated, I was able to secure employment in January 1968, with what turned out to be a wonderful, if not staid (cannot wear a coloured shirt or, as I found out, grow a moustache, etc. LOL) employers who were extremely friendly as was my direct boss and the people I worked with.
My direct boss became a lifelong friend until his passing.

I still talk to his wife, who I think is now 86 years old and sometimes his son, if he happens to be with his mother, when I call her.

There are many others from this company who still stay in touch.

It seemed that no matter where I went in my career, I could always make some friends, some of whom still want to stay in touch.

Anyway, I decided to take 1968 off night school, as this would allow me time to first settle into my first job and also decide if I wanted to go to either a University (more theoretical approach) or an Institute Of Technology (more practical approach) to gain my undergraduate in Accounting/Finance part-time.

I finally chose the Institute of Technology, which was a 10 minute drive from where our family home was and in the middle of my drive home, was a Martial Arts School that taught Aikido, this meant juggling 4 things at one time, each week or 2; work, study, Aikido and of course going out. I didn't want to miss out on my social life LOL!!

As my music collection started to grow and become rather broader, since my first LP I purchased, the core was really the music of the "Baby Boomer" revolution; Leonard Cohen, Jacksone Brown, the Beatles (from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (onwards), many so called Hippy influenced bands, "underground", far too many to tell you.

The music I have and listen to today, reflects the "true me". I was and still am far out, which my family don't mind as it saves them from confronting the Paranormal side of me.

In fact, even the depth of my knowledge in philosophy, UFO's, etc., expanded exponentially as well.

I never took drugs, although I had many opportunities, given the clubs and parties I went to, although the air was filled with the "magic weed", which I thought smelt absolutely wonderful; whilst I hated the smell of ordinary cigarettes, which both of my parents were hooked on.

I got my highs on music, incense, bean bags (LOL) and meditation, by this time I could meditate in most positions, most places (except work) and from 2 minutes to 1 hour.

My Father would always say that cigarettes, were one of his three pleasures in life. The other 2 being horse racing and beer.

I also started drinking socially and occasionally at home (from my 18th Birthday onwards, "nudge, nudge"), different mixed drinks, red, white and sparkling wines, oh and Port but never ever beer.

Not of course all at once, that would be silly. LOL

I won't tell you what my Father thought of this, just that he told me that "real men drank beer"!! "Talk about type casting, what did you say to him?".

Well, I think I will call a halt to proceedings, so we can have some afternoon tea, coffee and the usual.

"That would be a great idea my friend; you look very tired anyway, so a break it is, until next week; now where are those cakes hidden?".
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy