Author Topic: Blissful Spirits: Mulberry Hill VIC  (Read 4731 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Blissful Spirits: Mulberry Hill VIC
« on: July 11, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
They some ghosts are trapped between the living and dead. Unable to pass over because of some torment or  issue preventing them to pass on. Then there is some ghosts that are contented with their lot right where they are. And are prepared not to let the little matter of being dead get in their way.

The following national trust house is so beautiful that its past occupants who spent many years living at house become attached to the house so much yet even in death they became part of the house itself.

In the following pictures below you can see the house below. For those guest who cannot I suggest you join up to this wonderful forum.

to be continued.....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: Blissful Spirits: Mulberry Hill VIC
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
Designed by Harold Desbrowe Annear, this magnificent American Colonial style-home was built in 1926 as an extension to a pre-existing 1880s weatherboard cottage.

Sir Daryl Lindsay was Director of the National Gallery of Victoria from 1941 to 1956, and was knighted in 1957 for his services to Australian Art. A member of the famous Lindsay family of artists, he was an accomplished painter and print maker. He also assisted in founding the National Trust of Australia (Victoria) in 1956 and was its first president.

His wife, Lady Joan Lindsay was an artist and writer, best known for her novel, Picnic at Hanging Rock. Her autobiographical novel Time without Clocks is about the Lindsay’s life together at Mulberry Hill and includes commentary about the arts and social history of the time.

The house and its contents, a collection of Australian art, Georgian furniture and glassware and Staffordshire ceramics, was bequeathed to the National Trust by Sir Daryl and Lady Joan Lindsay.

The house today can visited.

To be continued....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »
Some visitors to the house have felt a presences in rooms? A presence like if they are keeping a watchful eye over visitors as well as giving them a tour.

Curators of the historic house are some times puzzled when items in the house mysteriously move to other parts of house. Even after the house house been totally empty?

Some curators believe its the benign spirits of Sir Daryl and Lady Joan Lindsay keeping a watchful eye over their pride and joy?

Can ghosts be so attached to their homes they just never leave?

I let you be the judge.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:57:39 AM »
One such visitor on a self guided tour towards the end of day. Was gently greeted by a tall gentlemen with receding hairline. Thinking it was another of the curators the visitor turned around to ask a question and man had vanished?

Was it Sir Daryl Lindsay ?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
A very interesting story KANACKI, not just for the question of whether the Spirit of Sir Daryl Lindsay, but does the Spirit of Lady Joan Lindsay also wander through the House?

The other more interesting, for me, was that Lady Joan Lindsay (a well-known artist and writer), was best known for her novel, Picnic at Hanging Rock.

I have always felt that the story, although never saying anything about the surroundings and the area at Hanging Rock, may have had something to do with the disappearance of the girls.

The disappearance of the girls, may have been as a result of the crossing of the Two Earth Energy's, which may have caused a Portal to another Realm and the girls went through this Portal at Hanging Rock!!

Due to the vagaries of the movement of some of the Earth Energies Crossing, it is not time for the crossing of the Two Earth Energy's around the same area, at Hanging Rock.

Perhaps some time in the future the Earth Energy's will open at the same area at Hanging Rock and the Portal that took the girls, may release them?

Something to ponder I believe!!

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 02:15:42 PM »
Hello Simon

Indeed Picnic at hanging rock was fascinating novel that has ingrained itself into folklore. While the story itself was fictional Joan Lindsey wove a strange tale of fictitious  characters around a real location. For many years Joan's ambiguous comments about weather story was real or not. Created controversy perhaps added to mystic of the story. I myself for many year thought the story was true? Until years later.

Most of all she draw the readers to speculate about the fate of these alleged school girls. Was time warp as suggests by all the clocks stopping at midday? Or did they step into another dimensions? She was in effect a mystic in her own right seeing the possibility of these forces at play in the landscape.

And for us opening up our concussions of these forces in the landscape. I have no doubt both weree extremely gifted and creative people and the house was so personal to them it would be easy to feel thier presence.

Even for some of us not no gifted in those things.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 12:57:41 PM »
KANACKI, perhaps we may learn all these things when we Passover, or know the real reason but am unable to get a closer bond with our individual Spirits.

I know this is true, as I have learnt and continue to learn, many things since my bonding with my Spirit and keeping my journey back to the time when I was a Cathar.

It appears that "some" of my Paranormal Knowledge was re-learnt during this timeframe and sometimes I learn a bit more on this knowledge.

Case in point, I recently learned that I was deeply in love with a most beautiful woman, both during my religious period, even after when I became a Cathar Parfait.

This was not permitted, when you begin your religious journey as a Cathar and becoming a Cathar Parfait, but remained a secret until after my death, finally succumbing to the torture from the "Rack", I never told them anything, even as the pain grew as I weakened over time, until I succumbed to all the torture and lack of food and water.

It was a "Watershed Moment" for my Paranormal Knowledge, that is why I keep going back at every chance.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 12:18:34 PM »
Hello Simon

How many lives have you experienced?

Ever read the book past lives?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
KANACKI, I have been able to find, during Past-Life Meditation, only Four previous lives, but most, except One, were most important as follows:

1. First life as a Human (I think), born around 10,000BC, where I came with all my "Paranormal" knowledge and knew what my purpose was.

Death by "rock" on back of head by a jealous Member of our "Clan", as I was the Leader and had my choice of any woman.
A "rock" was high-tech in those days. ROFL

2. Born as a Cathar in the late 13th Century, with the objective of trying to get back a lot of Paranormal knowledge as well as the reason I was placed on this world.

Well, we all know how that ended, don't we!! Ha-ha ROFL

3. Born in the Second Half of the 19th Century as a "Woman of Means", who died, of a heart attack", rushing to catch-up with the Ladies, for Morning Tea, which we had every week.

4. Life (prior to this one), as a "Rice Farmer" in Asia, who passed very quietly, surrounded by all my family; around the First Half of the 20th Century.

The above are the only lives I was allowed to "see" by my "Spirit Guides", as was probably agreed too, prior being born into this Human Life.

I am hopeful that my next life, might be on a World that is much more advanced in areas of Positive Energy, positive emotion, no Wars, no Religions, etc.

Early in my Paranormal Life, around my early teens in this life, I have not liked this world as I have seen,
 than this World, which I have not liked since the earliest memory I have had.

I have read a couple of iBook’s about the above topic, but quite honestly, most books around the various Paranormal subjects, limit my scope in how detailed I look at various subjects.

Most of my reading has covered Philosophy, certain Sciences, Geography and History.

I have read about the Crystals, Rocks, etc.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 11:32:46 AM »
Hello Simon

I have often wondered if I had past lives but I do not know not. Perhaps there is reason for it?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »
From my viewing of your Spirit, KANACKI you probably have had Past Lives, what they are, perhaps you can check with Christine to see if she knows anyone who can start you off with Hypnotising you for the purpose of "Opening" and "Seeing" via your Spirit any Past Lives.

Being in Sydney myself, I sent a list to Christine and strangely Christine chose the one I had chosen as well, but held this back from Christine as I did not want her to be "biased".

Perhaps you can do a similar process than I did, but if you are in Melbourne, Christine may be able to help you more quickly.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 09:24:55 PM »
Hello Simon

I suppose my time is not ready just yet.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 12:28:44 PM »
I am very sorry KANACKI, are you suffering areas of pain.

Actually, re-reading my early notes I actually lived on a "Water World", which had very limited land to occasionally walk on the "Land", as it can be a bit repetitive, but living under the and on the base of the seas.

There are many large "Cities", under the Oceans and around the “Water World”.

I used to go to the Water World, when I was young and enjoyed many "Out Of Body" experiences.

However, sometime in my "Adult Stage", I was prevented from doing, "ANY" "Out Of Body" experiences as it was not on "My Journey" and in fact, it was also taking too much of my time, hindering my "True" Life Journey.

Initially I was really unhappy, but now understand why the above had to occur.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 09:39:33 AM »
Hello Simon

Well understanding that my friend may open doors for your in your journey.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 08:31:18 AM »
KANACKI, I find I am tearing-up that you are suffering so much at the moment.

Hopefully it is just a short-term issue; I know you are a very positive person, but sometimes even that is not enough to reduce the pain and emotional stress.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal