Author Topic: Ghost Passenger of Alice Springs NT  (Read 7505 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Ghost Passenger of Alice Springs NT
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »
Hello Violet thanks for link. My apologies for not repaying earlier but my back is giving me grief at present.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
Hello, Violet and KANACKI,

I think the spiritual concepts that are of spiritual energy within/attached to its chosen physical body. there are things of a spiritual nature that I have seen and discussed with spirits within the spiritual world I am unable to talk about.

You see I have been within the spiritual realm(s) and they are most wonderful.

On the subject of the 3 spiritual aspects (umbilical cord, soul and spirit), exist or do not exist and we could probably discuss this topic literally for days, weeks and months, etc., and still come up with different concepts/definitions.

So, there are many individual views and if people are happy then why try and get them to change their views on the subject, because at the end of the day it really doesn't matter, as it does not mean anything as we Passover to the spiritual world.

Something I thought of in relation to the passing over to the spiritual world on the death of the spirits physical world.

Once a person with dementia, dies it becomes "spiritually self-aware" via the spirit and may decide not to Passover as the spirit wants to see all the changes that occurred in its physical family during the time it was unable to as the physical form, having dementia, made this impossible.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 01:26:03 AM »
Hello Simon

My apologies I find it fascinating. Your comments are mind candy, I like the analogy of dementia patient.

Please go continue?

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
Yes, very interesting comments!

In Michael Newton’s ‘Journey of Souls’ he presents case studies of hypotherapy subjects who spoke about past lives and their existence between lives. They said they entered their human lives with intentions that were sometimes thwarted or altered by the human body with its drives and diseases (just to name a couple of the fleshly complications). This aligns with what you’re saying, Simon, about people being released from dementia when they’re released from their flesh.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 10:59:40 PM »
Hello Violet

I must go an find a copy of that book it sounds interesting.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 10:59:10 AM »
Hi KANACKI and Violet, something I have discussed over various Posts is that my physical family and indeed my physical self was not a haphazard choice.

Every minute, even every moment of my physical life was "pre-planned" in my spiritual self and other spirits and no part of my life, to date, was not a coincidence, however the reason(s) for this I have yet to define.

My life has never been a coincidence, nor a "choice", things just happen at particular points of physical time.

I seem to have a ready-made number of spiritual and angelic friends, but know not why; however, they are there when I need them either for education or to provide the help with my spirit.

Life has been sweet and sour, as sometimes, without notice, I lose a Paranormal ability; one example was being able to enjoy "out of body" experiences.

However, after some years I have been given the experience, with the help of my spiritual friends, been taken into the spiritual world, taken to the world of the Angels and other experiences I am unable to discuss.

We can talk "ad nauseum" about the difference between a soul, spirit of other aspects surrounding this aspect.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2022, 12:55:38 AM »
I think there is several people out there can add their experiences with this alleged ghost.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2023, 05:47:03 PM »
With all the trouble they have had been having in Alice Springs i wonder if this alleged ghost is more active or less active?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy