Author Topic: Being One - The Merging Of The Physical And Spiritual Self - Current Issues  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Those members, who have read and/or commented on my initial Post regarding the merging of my physical and spiritual self I have an update, which I feel it is important as I have found a conundrum, which is a continuation of the 50 years, where I was kept "hidden" from the Paranormal World, for a reason or reasons, I am not privy too.

I have sought feedback from senior members, who may understand what has and continues happening to the physical part of me is still being kept in the dark by my own spirit, which has occurred on a few occasions, but now that we are one, the impact on my physical self is much greater.

Case in point was last week, where I was prevented from joining in on the discussions in this site. It is most difficult for me to describe how I felt, especially not knowing what was occurring around me.

I was unable to contact my spirit and Angel friends, even Arch-Angel Gabriel did not respond to my requests for information.

My Spirit Guides, were unable to be contacted, which is, for them, "business as usual".

Each day last week I would make a very effort to access the site, but some other "distraction" came up and before I knew it the day was gone.

It is difficult to make you understand that for at least 52+ years of my 67+ years, I have been kept "hidden" and now I am being prevented from having dialogue, with my fellow members of this site.

Christine, I know you may have part of the puzzle, that is my journey, but it still may be less information than I need.

I have even had my Empath skills shut-off, at a time when it would have proven very helpful.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Hello Simon

Its a normal part of ones journey to ask question that never fully gets answered. All of us in one form or another is distracted from lives journey meeting the needs of everyday life. While spirit guides give you comfort and support along your journey they cannot be the answer to all of lives questions. The answers to that are with in you.

While you may feel some times blocked by a distraction without really knowing what the distraction was?

T

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Hello Simon

Even me in failing health experience blockages moments of malfunction.... I accidentally posted half way thorough what I was writing. For me my health is in decline  because of multiple sclerosis an Auto immune disease I am losing my eyesight. I have no far or near vision yet each person journey is different. So I will repeat in full below.

Hello Simon

Its a normal part of ones journey to ask questions that never fully gets answered. All of us in one form or another is distracted from lives journey meeting the needs of everyday life. While spirit guides give you comfort and support along your journey they cannot be the answer to all of lives questions. The answers to that are with in you.

While you may feel some times blocked by a distraction without really knowing what the distraction was?

There are are times in our mental and physical journey in life our minds and our souls meed to reset. Every thing in universe has a mathematical context. Just like a super computer handing billion of information to reset and go through defragmentation.

When I was young there was plenty of space in the brain to make faster calculations.  These days the older I get my brain like an old computer with two many files that slows it down, that has these annoying pauses where the answers you seek is like seeing the hourglass symbol on the computer for a long time. Yet some times the computer crashes as such with us. As our brains will naturally over ride mental capacity in abstract thoughts to insure physical survival over mental communion with the soul.

Regardless of merging ones physical and Spiritual self our thoughts need down time to clarify themselves to give us the the answers we seek.

I hope this is of some help.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
KANACKI, you are a very understanding and intelligent person and I was very happy to receive your input, which I can build in to my future thoughts and meditations.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Thought-provoking insight, Kanacki. I'm glad I read your post!

I like that you articulate downtime (which I usually think of as a necessary imposition on my business) as positively functional, like a defrag. In this model downtime improves our performance rather than just allowing us to keep going.

Just a thought Simon: maybe the point of the shut down was to focus on the non-spiritual? Or away from 'unable to' and on what you were able to do? Was there something that needed your attention in the non-spiritual / non-paranormal world? Was there a lesson available from that?

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
Violet, very observant and yes, there was a family issue, which I was emotionally "paying for" and I wasn't even the cause of the issue; that's what always hurts.

Fortunately, my "living in the moment" teachings soon re-adjusted me emotionally.

I find it quite interesting, that all of the paranormal things I have been learning and practicing, now are automatically turned-on, I don't even have to think about it.

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
To my mind/opinion from what you wrote Simon.Violet & Kanacki are on the mark.You were made as such to have downtime to attend to the face to face world.This is happening within other circles of mine within the paranormal community. Plus while that was happening a defrag upgrade absorbtion of new thinking was happening.
I read somewhere else you realised or was told to stop thinking in positive or negative energy?so that would be a change of mindset.
I have had similar to with this forum been unable to even just read peoples posts for a long time.I have turned down a lot of my "new skills "as such as i was required to attend to my face to face word situation but with a new way of reacting to it.
Literally yesterday everything changed.I replugged in..turned it all up to medium volume & am receiving what i call data again ..either on personal /world/universe level.
I am not sure if i made sense or if it was relevant but hope it was.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Maybe this will help Simon? It just came up in my Facebook feed in a group i am in.It relates to my current situation maybe it will relate to yours.

https://www.awakeningtoremembering.com/daily-writings/vibrationally-intentionally-shifting-inout-of-karmic-timelines
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
Thank you very much Bronwyn.

I have placed the address and will read it, with interest, once I am alone, as the topic unfortunately is not something my family, or even my friends, believe in.

It is quite strange, that I understand and appreciate why they do not like to discuss the Paranormal and am happy not to bring up the subject.

(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
Apologies Bronwyn, but since my last Post I have not been able to read the information from the link you have given me, however I am now able and will let you know what I think.

On a positive not I did both understand and enjoyed your post, which certainly resonated with me.

Thank you very much Bronwyn and apologies for the delay in my Post, however the reason is on a Post I wrote today.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal