Author Topic: Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks  (Read 209 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks
« on: September 13, 2017, 03:29:54 PM »
For those who have been following my journey some interesting changes have started to occur.

One of the negatives I have found being "AS ONE" (physical and spiritual aspects of me are now as one/merged), is that I am noticing my spirit is "going off" to, I assume, do work with other spirits.

When this happens, especially during the day, I feel a large part of me has gone resulting in me being put "Off Centre" physically and it also affects my way of thinking, in short, if I am not careful I tend to make "childish comments", so I have to do a work-around in terms of rewiring my thoughts and limit my responses as well, which appears to be working.

Although we are working I am not aware of what my spirit is doing but they know what I am doing and so far, we are going forward in synch.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
(Buddha)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I AM WARRIOR.I AM BRONWYN
Re: Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:54:36 PM »
I dont want ro sound like i am copying Simon but i do that.I think its something i developed years ago when i would be busy with children or life & my spirit wanted or needed to go & help or grow ...i would split sort of...thats when i tended not to respond in a deeper manner just in surface level responses.Plus i would feel pulled to the left my actual body.Mostly i work at night when i am asleep & my body rests & sometimes my mind but soul/spirit would astral.Those waking memories were always different to my dreams.

I have recently been able to access energy a lot faster than ever before to recharge my self & use it in crystal grid work.The energy i receive is strong & electric but i am able to control it more now.
 I am more aligned again  now it has been a slow process over the last couple of months.
Intense awareness in the moment is the way of the Warrior.

Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 11:11:31 AM »
Bronwyn, do not worry or think you are copying me, as there are many humans who are doing the same thing and spirits meet at different levels.

I am also very happy for you in getting results working with your crystals; the more you practice, the more you will benefit both for helping others as well as raising your various levels in your skills.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
(Buddha)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I AM WARRIOR.I AM BRONWYN
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 07:07:59 PM »
Thanks Simon.
Intense awareness in the moment is the way of the Warrior.

Everyone to their own..Namaste.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal