Author Topic: Ancestral Mapping  (Read 386 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
Ancestral Mapping
« on: July 29, 2017, 06:00:23 PM »
It was one of those times that I was having a quiet mini-meditation in the shower and it struck me that, in reality, we only have one life, or should I say one form of existence and many physical and spiritual existences.

Apologies to those who already know this, but I just thought it was a topic that might lift the energy of the Forum and a smile on those who are having physical and other issues.

Imagine if you will, someone who has lived perhaps 100 physical lives with different families and many more spiritual breaks, where we obviously are doing some sort of work, perhaps acting as a  spiritual guide sometimes, living in another realm, living as angels (something I would like to do; perhaps I have done).

Theoretically to map your Ancestral Past, in its entirety, would be an amazing document.

This, I hope, will bring a smile to those like puzzles and perhaps looking at something that would be fun.

But the reality is that the above is how we live only one life, but inside and in our true form (spiritual energy).

We are energy beings, charged sometimes, with helping other beings with their individual journeys.

Really does your "head in", in a humorous way. LOL

Next week some different Posts from me about my journey to date.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
(Buddha)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Ancestral Mapping
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:19:14 PM »
Hello Simon

An interesting concept you mentioned.

its an old eastern philosophy concept of life death and rebirth. And we if our spirits are in essence pure energy?

Is our true journey in life to experience existing as all life forms via re incarnation?

Or is re incarnation restricted human kind?

If we are is essence pure energy perhaps on death our energy dissipates into reincarnation into another person or other life forms?

If that was the case life and death in effect would be irrelevant?

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 11:20:10 PM »
I agree it's an uplifting thought, Simon, especially of spending 'existences' helping other beings as we are helped ourselves. It would be fascinating to know what's on our resumes!

You ask interesting questions, Kanacki. I suppose if whatever we are inside continues through lives and deaths then they would be irrelevant. Perhaps that's why we usually don't remember other incarnations, perhaps we aren't meant to otherwise the work we are here to do in the present may feel less meaningful.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 01:09:38 PM »
KANACKI and Violet, thank you for your feedback.

The question is, in relation to our "journey", is it one started from the time we become individual energy beings and is continuous, even after we become one with the whole energy, as described in many Buddhist texts.

However, this is not easy, hence our reincarnations into a human, or even an animal. My dog, Henry, who passed in early January this year, had a most beautiful spirit, that is how I was such a mess and to be honest, I still have my moments, but hey, I have a drug for that. It keeps me from having more constant moments, down to a few, rather than every day.

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
(Buddha)

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal