Author Topic: The haunted Blackwood Hotel VIC  (Read 7474 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The haunted Blackwood Hotel VIC
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 12:00:48 PM »
Hello Simon

I see a funny side also.....

I would be a terrible spirit guide also. I have too much of a  prankster in me. I would like to appear as an official with a clip board when meeting dear departed sprits and say "You have not filled out the GCA and STA forms and without the correct paperwork under dear departed souls Act,  Ya got to go back!"

How dare you can think you can die and not fill out the correct paperwork! ;-)

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 10:58:57 AM »
Oh KANACKI,

You have cheered me up with your last Post and my spirit is in a better state as well (a by-product of "Being One" within myself (my physical and spiritual sides are no co-joined and I feel whole for the first time in this life; simply wonderful)
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 09:26:05 PM »
Hello Simon

Life's too short not to have a laugh.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 10:09:59 AM »
KANACKI, humour and laughter is the best "pill" for me and I believe you as well. I have been told that I have a chilled like and "wicked" sense of humour, which I have had since I was a child, with the wicked laughter growing as I grew older. This deserves a ROFL  ;D ;D

I hope you are in a "reasonable" space with your physical issues?

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 11:38:58 PM »
Hello Simon

I have come to a strange acceptance of my ill health. I  found out  3 weeks ago I have only 49% lung capacity that my lungs are not converting enough oxygen into my blood thus affecting brain patterns also affecting my MS. In effect its my nervous system is dying in various parts of the body. While most envisage people with MS being unable to walk. In which that is result for many people who have it for me it rather different. I can walk 10 kms and think nothing of it. Although I will get tired as the nerves to my lungs from my brain and eyes, hands and feet sometimes does not fully send the signal though. I get tremors in my hands in which when I some times get the shakes so bad I cannot hold a cup.  For the lungs My brain forgets to send the message to my lungs to breath. That is why I sleep in short cat naps because I need to be awake to remind myself to breath. Even when I am awake some times in forget to breath.

Each day I take as blessing these days as life is short for us all and very precious.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 11:38:04 AM »
Oh KANACKI, I missed something a few months ago, as I thought that your lack of air intake was being corrected by you being on "Oxygen Therapy"; that is, using an oxygen tank, which would have, to some degree, offset the issue of your reduction of oxygen over time to now 49%.

Sorry, I didn't pick up this issue for you.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 11:51:51 AM »
Hello Simon.

No problems my friend its just another challenge along my journey..

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 09:44:23 AM »
KANACKI it is, I believe, the fact that most of the Members of the Forum have an understanding and recognition that we have both physical and spiritual lives.

I talk with people who either have a life-threatening condition and/or know someone who does and the fear I feel in them is quite palpable.

Even when I try to "coax" them into what they believe about a life after death, they become puzzled, even those who are very religious.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 09:48:10 PM »
Hello Simon

The trouble is most are so consumed with their day to day living they do not have the time to contemplate things. We have in effect become so enslaved in our modern consumer driven society that we have become time poor. To poor to contemplate our mortality or universe around us.

In modern Christianity today we have experienced generation of concept of heaven and hell from an authoritarian religion using the threat of hell fire and damnation. In which there is an ingrained fear in western society of death. A fear to face the inevitable.

Yet I have I have been fortunate to have traveled extensively around world and experienced many cultures. Some of the poorest are some of the most happiest. They have plenty of time to contemplate and yet they accept that death is a part of life.  Like the cycle of the sun and moon. What is born must die.

We in the west have become so wrapped up in our lives that we have forgotten our own mortality. 

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2018, 12:05:46 PM »
KANACKI, you have, as usual, summarised the current views in the 21st Century.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »
Hello Simon.

Not bad I suppose for an old 20th century dinosaur...:-)

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2018, 09:43:22 AM »
I'm lucky being born in the middle of the 20th Century, after my poor Mum fell down the stairs; how significant do you think that was and did I hurt my head on the way down.

Not likely, we Scot's are like William Wallace, except I haven't "M00ned" in a long time.

In Scotland and in a lot, if not most, countries during that era, the Mid-Wives’ came too you. LOL

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2022, 01:05:05 PM »
Is there any truth to the haunting? Well perhaps a visit to the grand old country pub and soak in its history.

Perhaps the lingering memory of hard work, accidental death and sadness will rub off giving you an insight into a time and place long forgotten.

Perhaps that is in essence what ghosts are lingering memories.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal