Author Topic: Hello Guests & Visitors to this forum  (Read 4505 times)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Hello Guests & Visitors to this forum
« on: February 23, 2017, 08:34:05 AM »
Hi anyone & everyone & entities .I hope for starters this post goes in the public part were anyone can see it not just members.

I wish to say welcome & be feel free to join .I have noticed more guests been on here in the last month or so.
I will take that as a sign that a lot of people are feeling a change in atmosphere & their own soul questioning everything around them.
Maybe you have become more aware of spiritual or phsyic  occurances ?You see energy feilds around people or nature?You can feel changes in your perspective? Or you are worried about the future?That is why you are searching for some answers here & probably elsewhere.
Join here it is a great resource that is a calm safe spot to learn.Not always movement within but we do get on at least once a week.
Also for those needing more assistance for their spiritual journey google or facebook empaths,acension or energy feilds for groups that are out there at this moment for help.
A suggestion is when joining these groups just read the posts & comments for a while to see what the people are like & the type of information given.If it resonates/or rings true for you & you say yes thats for me then it is a good place to start.If however you think mmm what is this?or that sounds a bit far fetched even for me find a new place.

Namaste all people. I wish you well on your journey.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Hello Guests & Visitors to this forum
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:05:55 AM »
Hello people online now & later.If you have come back please join.If you are feeling the solar eclipse energy even though its in the Northern Hemisphere it will still affect you.Ground by been near or in nature.Drink lots of water. Meditate or zone whatever trips your trigger for calmness. The information is out there via the Internet. Access & dont be afraid. There are more out there than you probably realise.

Last point ...power up & whatever trips your trigger find your zone.Namaste

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »
Hi ...just an update again lol.I want to keep this post circling.I know there is a lot of movement in the world .In our mainstream world & our soul searching spiritual world. A lot of people becoming confused unsure of their path.Knowing you have a path but not sure were to put your feet?Go deep inside yourself & ask where do i truly feel the urge to tread.Is the restlessness in you becoming that loud you are seeking out your truth?

Join here its free.Or facebook groups etc they are free too.As said earlier go with your truth what feels right with you. If doesn't feel right it isnt for you then or it maybe for later.

I feel another wave of people coming through soon .One was a month ago the other in the next 24 hours.

If anyone resonates to the word "blue warrior " find muse on Facebook or Blh RiverEarth  which is me my Facebook page. It is small group.But i need to put the call out here.

Blue Warrior Namaste & I am Red Warrior.I am Bronwyn

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 10:53:04 PM »
Another welcome & hello.Hope eveyone & anyone is travelling well on their journey .If are looking for answers Google is a wonderful resource just type in words you might first think of.Or words like energy empaths metaphysical warrior healar shaman indigenous spiritual  etc.

Namaste

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »
Hello everyone. I see another surge in visitor numbers.As Kanacki has also said please join ,If you have joined please comment in the welcome section of the forum.

It is a spring soltice in Northern Hemisphere & Autumn Solitice in Southern Hemisphere. For give me if i use incorrect terminology.

It affects me personally. At the moment all good.But you maybe feelings effects of other things going on too.

Please read above posts.They will still apply.Namaste.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 09:51:22 PM »
Hope this works .lol.Can only try.Below is a post from the web that seems pretty good & on point for the new moon energy & the year.It maybe of help (if the link works. ...go universe  ;)  )

http://foreverconscious.com/intuitive-astrology-march-new-moon-2017

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 09:55:45 PM »
It works awesome.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »
It does work! :)
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 09:39:29 PM »
I feel necessary to post here a video for a just in case scenario. Just in case people are looking for more.This fellow in the video link is very on point for me.I realise this is probably left feild even for here.However i am called to share.This is what i call an energy update & with pointers in video & a free pdf download to read.This is needed for others like myself.Namaste

https://youtu.be/hG-G7XlI8O0

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 09:42:39 PM »
And another one for some reason.

https://youtu.be/lz8f1XXPr98

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 09:58:23 AM »
Hello Everyone.I am unsure of current world energy at the moment .But myself i am in a good mood & feeling the universal energy at the moment.
So i feel i will share just my current energy vibe which is pumping & pulsing. I did what i call a power up or recharge.With a sun salutation this morning. I am wearing a rainbow flourite pendant that i have recently for some reason put copper wire around.I feel like it enhances the energy. I have grounded this morning with a shower. Drank lots of water  (also coffee cant give that up lol).I also have sheilded self with a white gold shimmering sheild/veil that encirclez me.In my head i let this expand to let others feel the good positive vibe/energy of self.I am grounding also by barefeet on the grass.Listened to some music. I tend to listen to mostly rock. Aussie pub rock or punk or grunge or the usual meditation music.It really doesn't matter as long you zone & the music speaks or calms or energises.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.Mine in all reality is just normal,in that i am doing washing,cleaning,been a taxi service for kids & cooking etc.However i have been able to recharge & will do some yoga stretches soon to wake up fully.

So Namaste my friends. May your journey be yours  & yours alone.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »
Hey Everyone or Anyone. Just thought i would share a you tube video below of music that i used for meditation  (played 3 times) then followed by 2 other songs then silence.The words spoke to me as well.Just to give an example that it can be any type of music to be used for meditation as far as i am concerned. Because if it zonez you & stop thinking & you relax or charge up then it has done the job you set out to achieve. I sometimes only do a 3 to 5 minute meditation as said before in earlier comments. As that is all i have time for.Its all relative to you.

https://youtu.be/kB2BzpJQsKk

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 01:18:01 PM »
Just an update on my blue warrior callout comment?Which i am sure everyone has been hanging off the edge of their seats to find out the result ;)  8) Well yes i did find him.Blue warrior. So Namaste. 2 more to go  ;)  8)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal