Author Topic: The face changing ghost of Midland WA  (Read 5318 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
The face changing ghost of Midland WA
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:02:17 PM »
I have been very fortunate to have been told of amazing strange stories of the supernatural by the most unlikely of people. Today if there identity was given they would be publicly flushed with embarrassment. The following names of the persons involved has had the names changed to protect their privacy and integrity of their profession.

In the carefree days of the 1980's western Australia was a different world isolated from the rest of Australia. Many of teenagers desire in sweltering eastern suburbs of Perth was to be by the sea. Many of them aspired to surf and was influenced by the bands of day that produce western Australia unique surf music like the Hoodoo Gurus and the triffids.

Back then pub rock culture was alive and strong. Sadly another culture by then for some had become entrenched the smoking of marijuana had become quite common in the west Australian lifestyle as with many parts of Australia.

Yet this mingling of carefree pot smoking surfing lifestyle led to an open party like life where total strangers meet under common interests. Like with all teenagers at the time like today thought they was proverbially bullet proof.

To be continued.....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: The face changing ghost of Midland WA
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:03:28 PM »
Bob Graham today was one of those young men from back then. He has strange story of strange ghostly encounter he had many years ago. Today he lives in Sydney  as a balding be speckled accountant with teenage daughters and a total different person as he was back then. When he was suntanned 18 years old with long blond hair as skinny as a rake. He still likes to surf as he did back then but the old legs wobble too much today.

His story starts like all groups of teenagers at the time, getting jobs, dating, getting their first car, drivers license getting drunk and stoned at week ends, surfing and seeing pub bands and partying. Generally living like there is no tomorrow.

He and a group of young women and men was a core group of friends yet mingled extensively with a host of other people during their rather flamboyant if somewhat destructive lifestyle.

No one new how or when this stranger became part of the group of friends. He appeared out of nowhere or at least to them they cannot remember either they were too drunk or stoned when they first met him? He was young man of sullen stature dark hair with an almost obscene (you radiate sunshine and light)iness about himself. Rather a quiet figure always at their parties with no one ever seem to have invited him. Yet he was always there. Being a carefree lifestyle they tolerated him as he did no one any harm? Or so they thought until looking back?

To be continued....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:05:54 PM »
He gave his name as Adam? Yet as Bob recalls I could never remember his second name? Even when he told me several times. Good pot back then he joked. Yet it appeared an old girl friend of Bob named Susan, recalls she had first met him when a mutual friend of Bob and her named Phil. Phil had rented a flat or house on the main Highway between Perth and Midland.

Yet they also could never put a finger who actually first met him? He strange enough just appeared so it seem one day. But most chilling of all. She had taken many photographs of several parties they had and strange enough Adam never appeared in none of the Photographs?

to be continued....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 09:08:21 PM »
Stranger still Susan has a Photograph of group of young men and women drunk and stoned on sofa in this flat. One of girls there had her arm around the back of the neck of Adam when the picture was taken. But when the photo showed the young women arm hanging onto an empty space with a gap between the people on the sofa as if there was one person missing. No Adam of course.

This photograph was taken the days of film and not the technology we have today. Bizarre as this sounds. One day Bob gave Adam a lift into Perth. And during the trip Adam said out of blue the weirdest thing that he was a warlock.

Bob casually joked it off. I will prove it Adam said earnestly. As they came to traffic lights in Perth. 10 times they came to red traffic lights and Adam casually snapped his fingers say Anti Christ and the lights would go green. After him doing this ten times in a row Bob had began to be relieved to getting away from Adam. Especially as he pulled up at the address Adam wanted to go to, in the car. Adam was already out of the car before it had stopped. Most intriguing of all Bob never heard or saw the car door open or close.

To be continued...

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 09:11:04 PM »
This as you could imagine unnerved Bob but the worst was yet to come. One night at a party drunk and stoned Bob confronted Adam to find out who he really was? In the kitchen away from the rest of the party goers Adam hissed I am you and everyone, and your soul is mine, breaking out in hideous mocking laughter.

As Adam stared back at Bob and Bob saw to his horror at Adams face his own face staring back to him, then Susan’s, Catherine who was another friend of hers and about 6 or 7 or so other faces.

That as you could imagine totally freaked out Bob. Drunk, stoned and totally confused at reality. In freight he took off drunk in his car tearing off down the Midland highway where he smashed into a power pole writing off his Holden premier. A kind hand of fate was at hand looking out for Bob that night as a passing nurse in another car coming home from work saved his life. Thus ending in him having a long spell of hospitalization. However the spell off alcohol and drugs did him wonders. And after the strange encounter and a near death experience he distanced himself from his old partying friends.

Eventually moving to NSW and going to University and becoming an accountant. Most interesting of all the very nurse who saved him eventually became his wife. In turn they had two lovely daughters. One in year 12 and other studying nursing at Uni.

But the memory lingered of the strange encounter? Years later Bob managed to catch up with some of his old friends. Strange enough several of his friends from back then had died young either drug overdoses or car accidents. Its as you could imagine wondered if he had met some sort of face changing demon or ghost?

While it is easy to fob the whole story off as a mere delusion by a young susceptible man under the influence of drugs and alcohol? Indeed that may have been in part the case, But the non photographs of this man that does not exist in the photographs where many people claimed he was there?

Indeed makes one wonders can an evil spirit haunt us even when we do not even realize it? Is there Spirits, ghosts or demons out there hunting and hungering for lost souls and preying off the young and living?

Once again old Kanacki has only questions with very little answers so I leave that answer to you?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 09:02:35 AM »
KANACKI, a very interesting and haunting tale, which left me quite guarded for obvious reasons; my protection went up automatically.

There are indeed demons, dark spirits, etc., whose only task is to do what "Adam" did; firstly, ingratiating themselves into a group of young friends, with the ultimate aim of doing them injury or as "Adam" did, cut their lives short.

Having been shown 2 distinct spiritual worlds by my friends some time back, I am not a believer of Heaven and Hell, but the second spiritual world had both dark and positive spirits, whose role was to keep the dark spirits "in balance" with the positive spirits.

The positive spirits were called the "chosen ones", as distinct from what I call normal spirits.

A similar system works on earth, with people who have the ability to generate large amounts of positive energy, which they can then cover vast physical space with this energy to try and maintain the balance between dark and positive energy; the reason they are able to cover large physical areas is because they operate in the spiritual spaces and via bands of energy (Telluric Current, which was used by the Cathar Parfaits’ [Perfects], holy men of the highest order within the Cathar Religion)

I know this sounds fanciful, but I can only recount what I saw that night and what I have also been able to achieve.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 12:33:01 PM »
This entity may still be active there as I heard another story and a different generation  post 2000 almost the same type of story, all connected to Midland.

If this is so perhaps this alleged entity has been devouring souls since the 1980's , possibly earlier? So perhaps the last 40 odd year or so?

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 07:14:01 PM »
Hello Simon I have to read up on this Telluric Current. Is there any good good books you recommend?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 10:19:51 AM »
KANACKI, you can actually get very good information via the Internet and posted by universities on the research they have carried out. The following are ones I can recommend, but there is a plethora of sites, some excellent and some terrible:

1. https://www.britannica.com/science/telluric-current;
2. https://www.nap.edu/read/898/chapter/18;
3. http://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html; and
4. https://www.stellastarwoman.com/articles/sacred-earth-energies-rebirthing-winged-serpent

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 08:26:10 PM »
Hello Simon thank you kindly for the Links.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 11:39:47 AM »
My pleasure KANACKI, let me know what you think about the energy's that criss-cross around the world.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 10:49:37 AM »
Hello Simon

I like to show you temple dedicated to those forces. It was created many years ago by a group of like minded people. We had a dream....and we did it all in secret....

In the purity of our creation there is always one dissent as if its the natural order of things, that revealed our secret to the world.....

But what I will reveal to you deserves its own separate post....

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
KANACKI, you can always send me a message if you want first, then, if you are comfortable, you can share as a separate Post, however I will leave it up to you.

What you have written, certainly sounds intriguing!!

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 05:54:48 PM »
Hello Simon

There was once a small part of creative dream or you could say vision. Based on in some respects the very currents you mentioned. A homage to those forces around us.

http://www.paranormal.com.au/public/index.php/topic,11452.0.html

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal