Author Topic: Ghost Girl in the blue Room of Stonehenge North Adeliade SA  (Read 15341 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Ghost Girl in the blue Room of Stonehenge North Adeliade SA
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »
Here is link to a documentary telling about ghost that allegedly haunts the Blue room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpOzizQVz0

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 10:57:12 PM »
Kanacki, I couldn't get the link to work, maybe you'd be kind enough to post the clip name and YouTube user? I'd like to search for it.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:54 AM »
Hello Violet

try the link below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpOzizQVz0&t=15s

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2017, 02:56:29 PM »
Violet, in relation to the site, you need to delete, the characters to the left of "www", then you will get through.

Another interesting tale, but, why, why, why do these so called Ghosts only come out at night. Afterall, most of the spirits I have helped and the only spirit I saw and helped her moved on were during daylight hours.

In every TV "Spirit Shows" do the looking at night, yet about 99.5% are at night. What is doubly disturbing is that they never feel any spirits and/or energy during the daily walk through they do on each show.

I don't need any equipment, and I feel spirits and/or energy (Positive or Negative) during the day and night.

KANACKI, I did not read your Post on the 6 December 2016, but re-reading the Post brought up a strange connection as I was experiencing some of your ailments and indeed, there was a time prior to the during that time.

I must have "locked" with your spirit and did not realise that I had not unlocked from you. Most of the time, it is an automatic process.

Strangely enough it was so bad that I had to see my Surgeon as the symptoms were so constant, yet when he saw the MRI's a couple of discs had compressed a little but not enough to cause my imbalance increase. I also had shaking hands and could barely write out the form prior to my MRI.

On the other hand maybe you had some of my symptoms too, as I am still uncertain on my feet and hands continue to get worse, hence my short times on the Forum. LOL
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
Thanks Kanacki, the second link worked. I used to love watching The Extraordinary!

I wonder, Simon, why ghosts are thought to come out at night? Maybe because for many people, their senses other than sight are heightened by the darkness and they perceive more activity?

I'm also wondering why the owner had so much trouble with the haunting when my understanding is, there are capable people who can move unwanted spirits on. But maybe it's just that stubborn ghosts make spookier stories.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 06:10:37 PM »
Hello Violet

You make an excellent point.

In answer to the question why are ghosts more seen at night? Perhaps the brain is too distracted processing sight and sounds during the day not to notice ghost so much? At night for most of us  the  ambient outside back ground noise quietens down at night allowing our hearing and other senses that seem to be more acute. While in day time our brain relys more in processing imagery. Thus while at night other senses become more active making up the shortfall of the loss of our day time vision.

Thus the increase in various senses may be trigger to seeing such apparitions?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 12:06:42 PM »
KANACKI and Bronwyn, one of the other points, which I think I have mentioned in past Post(s), is that another reason for recording the major part of these programs at night is that they "activate in most viewers is the "Fight or Flight Response", thus bringing out feelings in viewers, which can lead the viewers to want to watch these programs to activate this response.

If the program was filmed in the day only, the "Fight or Flight Response" is diminished quite substantially.

Refer the following Internet Sites (the second site shows my sense of humour today):

https://www.psychologistworld.com/stress/fight-or-flight-response

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fight+or+flight+response&safe=active&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8h9jitp7WAhVFKJQKHVfoDycQsAQIfg&biw=1366&bih=638

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 07:24:13 PM »
Hello Simon thank you for the links.

I found them very interesting posing many questions.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 09:55:07 AM »
KANACKI, for every Post/Research we all do, many questions certainly follow.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2017, 05:48:08 PM »
Hello Simon

More mind candy to enjoy!

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »
KANACKI and Violet, one of the things that I continue to learn is that there is much, much more alignment between various scientific areas, philosophy, paintings, etc., and the spiritual worlds.

Yet, when I seek to show this alignment to some of my close relatives, they just don't want to see, what is most obvious.

Also, the more religious they are the quicker the mind is closed, as a lot of what I see, in fact, can be seen in the writings of religious books.

One religion's views (I am unable to tell you which one and I cannot even tell you why), writings are indeed quite aligned to the world of the Paranormal.

I am also unable to tell those from the religion, who have been giving me monthly documents, handed out to their members.

Sorry, if what I write is a bit scattered, it is just that I am also working on a number of parts of my puzzle, which is linked to my "life's Journey".

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2017, 03:41:55 AM »
Hello Simon

Sadly for some the "easy"answer to the mysteries of the unexplained need not be confronted with independent thought. Many strong devout Christians rather not face such conundrums. I being a curious being by nature cannot blindly swallow the good book answers unquestionably. yet I agree ironically in the very texts  and doctrine they endear themselves to is full of Paranormal references of miraculous events....

Yet I believe this unwillingness to confront such matters of the paranormal was a hangover from middle ages when people confronted the churches interpenetration of the bible was burned as heretics.

This very fear to confront those issues because of this has been passed down through ages where even today believers are discouraged to question the churches interpenetration of such matters.

One of greatest secrets of lives journey is rise above doctrines than discourages independent thought. Without independent thought we lose our humanity. For you Simon I think the spirit of the old Albigensians in you understands this so even if you some times struggle to fit in.

The Cathar's " The pure Ones" saw back in 11th century that Christianity had changed over the first 1100 years from its original concept years by internal power plays within. As with all absolute power eventually corrupts even those with most purest of intents.. Independent thought had become dangerous as it became to be seen seditious by the hierarchy who succumbed to the power controlling independent thought.

The religion today is very different today than in the early years the religion evolved.

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2017, 02:53:25 PM »
I so enjoy your thought-provoking comments, Kanacki.

Within Judeo-Christian religions there must be different levels of ‘security clearance’ among worshippers. The purpose of the base level seems to be to keep the masses compliant and peaceful. Worshippers at this level are required to demonstrate Faith, which is unquestioning acceptance of God’s will i e not to exercise critical thought. However surely their leaders must have access to, and be encouraged to develop other ideas and truths discovered over thousands of years of the religions’ existence?

- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 12:24:13 PM »
Hello Violet

You have made some very interesting comments. I being an outsider to the inner workings of Church establishment do not know the real level of understanding of scripts. Indeed I agree with you they most likely do have access to many truths and that is the problem many of those truths conflict with their established doctrines.

Thus they push the subject of Bind faith and devotion. It worked well in the middle ages when most people could not read or write. But now in 21st century blind faith and devotion, by many who today are better educated is seen no better than mind control by a religion that has become a business.

After all even getting various religions to recognize wrong doings in the case of child molestation in the church was like pulling teeth. Its not the moral ground they are protecting? Its the bottom line! Imagine how they would resist if much of their established religious doctrine was proven to be untrue?

It would make every day people question the claims of that religion and most of all the motives, under mining the power of such religions have over people. For religious establishments that would be utter anarchy.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2018, 12:18:26 PM »
KANACKI and Violet,

I think you have both clearly stated the position of the methods past/present religions and I cannot add anything further.

The other religions that are merged with the legal and government systems, the most documented is the Muslim Faith intertwined with both the government and legal systems, which keep "the people" in place with archaic laws and also treat women as chattels and men can do what-ever is stipulated within the Religious/Laws/Government.

But, just as the Judeo/Christian religious faiths "Twist" the words in whatever Bible they choose to use the Muslim Faith again "Twists" the words of the Quran whether they are Sunni and Shia.

KANACKI and Violet,

I think you have both clearly stated the position of the methods past/present religions and I cannot add anything further.

The other religions that are merged with the legal and government systems, the most documented is the Muslim Faith intertwined with both the government and legal systems, which keep "the people" in place with archaic laws and also treat women as chattels and men can do what-ever is stipulated within the Religious/Laws/Government.

But, just as the Judeo/Christian religious faiths "Twist" the words in whatever Bible they choose to use the Muslim Faith again "Twists" the words of the Quran whether they are Sunni and Shia.

Hope the above makes sense, unfortunately my spirit is seeking information about certain people, etc., making my writing much more difficult.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal