Author Topic: Ghost Girl in the blue Room of Stonehenge North Adeliade SA  (Read 3006 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Ghost Girl in the blue Room of Stonehenge North Adeliade SA
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »
Here is link to a documentary telling about ghost that allegedly haunts the Blue room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpOzizQVz0

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 10:57:12 PM »
Kanacki, I couldn't get the link to work, maybe you'd be kind enough to post the clip name and YouTube user? I'd like to search for it.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:54 AM »
Hello Violet

try the link below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpOzizQVz0&t=15s

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2017, 02:56:29 PM »
Violet, in relation to the site, you need to delete, the characters to the left of "www", then you will get through.

Another interesting tale, but, why, why, why do these so called Ghosts only come out at night. Afterall, most of the spirits I have helped and the only spirit I saw and helped her moved on were during daylight hours.

In every TV "Spirit Shows" do the looking at night, yet about 99.5% are at night. What is doubly disturbing is that they never feel any spirits and/or energy during the daily walk through they do on each show.

I don't need any equipment, and I feel spirits and/or energy (Positive or Negative) during the day and night.

KANACKI, I did not read your Post on the 6 December 2016, but re-reading the Post brought up a strange connection as I was experiencing some of your ailments and indeed, there was a time prior to the during that time.

I must have "locked" with your spirit and did not realise that I had not unlocked from you. Most of the time, it is an automatic process.

Strangely enough it was so bad that I had to see my Surgeon as the symptoms were so constant, yet when he saw the MRI's a couple of discs had compressed a little but not enough to cause my imbalance increase. I also had shaking hands and could barely write out the form prior to my MRI.

On the other hand maybe you had some of my symptoms too, as I am still uncertain on my feet and hands continue to get worse, hence my short times on the Forum. LOL
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.
(Buddha)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
Thanks Kanacki, the second link worked. I used to love watching The Extraordinary!

I wonder, Simon, why ghosts are thought to come out at night? Maybe because for many people, their senses other than sight are heightened by the darkness and they perceive more activity?

I'm also wondering why the owner had so much trouble with the haunting when my understanding is, there are capable people who can move unwanted spirits on. But maybe it's just that stubborn ghosts make spookier stories.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 06:10:37 PM »
Hello Violet

You make an excellent point.

In answer to the question why are ghosts more seen at night? Perhaps the brain is too distracted processing sight and sounds during the day not to notice ghost so much? At night for most of us  the  ambient outside back ground noise quietens down at night allowing our hearing and other senses that seem to be more acute. While in day time our brain relys more in processing imagery. Thus while at night other senses become more active making up the shortfall of the loss of our day time vision.

Thus the increase in various senses may be trigger to seeing such apparitions?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal