Author Topic: The Bull Ridge Road Thing Windsor NSW  (Read 9382 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The Bull Ridge Road Thing Windsor NSW
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 04:07:01 PM »
Hello Simon

The more I am learning the more I am realizing I know nothing. And perhaps the key awareness of transcending to a higher level of conscience is realizing total awareness is infinite and ever growing even in death itself.

All part of our life journey. There is in fact many levels of conscious.....reality,dreaming, meditation, death and seeing beyond what daily lives some times allows us....

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 03:19:49 PM »
KANACKI, if you can get through your pain and be able to meditate more, you will start to realise that what you said in your last post, is on the correct path.

We are each infinite beings, reaching through our disparate journeys, for the "Holy grail", through "bonding with the universal energy".

Sounds a little strange, even to me. But so many things are happening to me at the moment; still seeing the odd spirit from the other side, experiencing more moments of clarity, through which I see more pieces of my past lives, sometimes at the most inappropriate times.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »
Hello Simon

Perhaps we all have ingrained past memories in our personalities that are some times accidently triggered in our daily lives?

For example how many of you reading this have turned up at a place feeling you have been there before but have never visited the place?

Past life memory? Or some thing else going on that triggers that perception?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 12:25:46 PM »
Quite correct KANACKI, this is what I personally feel are the "fun aspects" of my journey, however there are many other aspects, which take me to places that are not fun at all and bring out very negative feelings.

I guess our journey, through the physical and spiritual "lives", there is balance between positive and negative aspects / lives.

Strangely, I feel very sad and sometimes angry at what people think about the Paranormal and those who practice it, hence using "Avatars" in this site.

The people closest to me think less of me because I go down this road, whereas I feel sorry for them, but none-the-less, I still feel very alone, but have felt alone for 56+ years.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 07:18:19 PM »
Hello Simon

All journeys in life can be a lonely one. Sadly that isolation is all part of the journey.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
KANACKI, it is certainly the case for me and getting worse with the arthritis.

I think you are in the same position and yes, I have finally come to the realisation that even if I am alone, I need to push on with my meditation and past life regression.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 04:43:56 PM »
Hello Simon

There are more than ONE lifetime of mysteries before all of us in our own journeys.

Could the entity described be just a manifestation of some ones subconscious nightmare? Like a sleep induced "Tupa" Created powerful enough for others to see it under certain environmental conditions and perhaps as news of this strange creature spread so did the subconscious awareness of it, was experienced by others.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 02:18:01 PM »
Greetings KANACKI,

You are a very wise person and the discussions we have had, over and above discussions of your Australian Spirit Stories, has helped me grow spiritually and I am most grateful to you for this.

You have helped me look more clearly at my present and past lives, each represented as mirrors in my Past Life Meditations and for that I am truly grateful.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »
Hello Simon

Thank you too because of your comments it forced me to look deeper into these stories and into deeper spirituality in helping me understand the mechanisms of the space or zone between life and death.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 11:02:28 AM »
Morning KANACKI, I believe that the connection between you and I is not a coincidence; I believe it was pre-planned in our spiritual form prior to the physical worlds we inhabit.

In short, our meeting was always going to happen. LOL

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 09:56:26 PM »
Hello Simon you never know who you come across in this world. I have been lucky and meet many amazing men and women in this world all in some respect taught me a thing or too about life.

All part of an amazing journey I am afraid.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 09:47:16 AM »
KANACKI, it is our journey, in the physical world, that defines who we are on our passing; i.e., what have we learned and have we grown spiritually.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 11:28:34 PM »
Hello Simon

When I was younger I thought I knew all the answers in life. I think I am in trouble as the older I get the more I realize the less I know.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2018, 10:20:45 AM »
I think your last Post is one that is more of a positive, rather than a negative, outcome; "the more we learn, the more we discover, what we don't know.

This is a good outcome as it shows us that we are furthering our knowledge.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2022, 12:57:28 PM »
One thing for sure this story captured the imagination of quite a few people. No one can be 100 percent sure what was responsible for the strange sightings along bull ridge road back then?

Was it another portal that opened up and strange creatures entered and returned from another place in time and space?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal