Author Topic: Amazing Step Forward  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Amazing Step Forward
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:57 AM »
Last Sunday night started out as usual with me going to bed at 6.00PM, yes that early now my knees are going, after clearing my mind, as much as I could, so that I could sleep, I was half way between sleep and being awake when I heard my daughter and wife having a discussion about something being hidden under a Hedghog Statue.

As we don't have such a statue I thoght it may be where my daughter was dog sitting at a friends place while they were away for the long weekend.
I also thoght it strange that my daughter was not at her friends place with the dog. Also, I was annoyed that I could not get what was hidden, but assumed it must have been a key as we used to hide a key under a flower pot years ago.

Next morning I asked my wife what our daughter was doing being home and she said "you must have been dreaming, she wasn't here". I was sure I heard them talking.

Anyway later that morning as my wife and I were going out, our daughter arrived and as they were at my bedroom door I stood there and almost word for word they had the same discussion I thought I heard the previous night and it was a key under the "Hedghog Statue".

Later that day I decided to tell my wife as I wanted to share it with someone, she said I was going crazy.

This has always been my problem surrounded by people who cannot stretch their imaginations a bit, so I felt like I have felt on previous occassions, down and disillusioned.

I have never had someone who was a true believer to talk too about all that I or they have learnt. Leading such a solatude life in this space has never been easy, besides i'm sick of talking too myself. LOL

Learning, seems to have come from spirits around me over the years, maybe even from my own spirit and the Forum.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
Re: Amazing Step Forward
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 02:54:59 PM »
Crazy is a compliment paid by the colorblind to those who see sunsets.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 09:34:49 AM »
Thank you Gary, very uplifting for me.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 05:29:08 PM »
It must be frustrating for you Simon. But remember you are a step ahead.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 12:24:01 AM »
That would be as colleen said frustrating.That may be why you are so self aware though & so spiritually far ahead,as you have to work it out for yourself & then were able to trust yourself.
The positive in been surrounded by people that can't imagine these world's,dreams,premonitions, dejavau may dismiss it & say your crazy but at least they don't try to pray for you to exorcise the demons that "must" be in you.
At least now for me I believe in me & what I feel,see,hear & smell is not weird,demonic or lunacy.It is real & it does happen.
My kids always tell me their dreams,especially their odd ones.We always mention of De ja via,my youngest son said he has it 3-4 times a day where he knows what is going to be said.M y girl is very empathetic,i am trying to teach her how to block so she isn't overwhelmed,my other son's have "knowings" as to what will happen next just not full details.
So I empathise that you feel you have no physical person of which to confide & talk too.I grateful my children haven't been to influenced by the world & don't dismiss these feelings.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 01:16:28 PM »
Thank you Bronwyn and Colleen for your positive Posts.

I have developed so much over the last few years that I trust myself and yes, I am glad no one wants to pray with me, although I know of a few relations who would do just that and insist I go to Church with them to drive out the demons in my mind. ROFL

Fortunately they don't know the world(s) I inhabit and enjoy living in, so very unlikely to happen.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal