Author Topic: Apparition in Government house Hobart TAS  (Read 10595 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Apparition in Government house Hobart TAS
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 09:46:15 AM »
Hi KANACKI, firstly thank you for your compliment.

A lot of people are born with paranormal skills, but for one reason or another they either personally deny their existence so, over time lose these abilities, or their parents, who do not believe in such things "hammer" the child in the hope of eradicating these skills.

I am not sure if these skills are hereditary, in our DNA, etc., but I always felt my mother was a paranormal as we seemed to have an "unspoken link", which helped me cope in my younger years.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 01:23:35 PM »
Maybe it is sense that is all of us , but more highly developed in others?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 09:03:22 AM »
KANACKI, I agree, everyone "may" (some may not) have either a small or large degree inbuilt from the time of conception, but I also think you need some form of a "trigger" too recognise these Paranormal aspects, in the first place and pursuing them to start the process of learning and also finding like-minded people to give you a "safe place" to discuss, learn and provide feedback as one progresses.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 12:24:19 PM »
Thank you for your reply's Simon they are always interesting...

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 01:27:11 PM »
I think there's something about the doorway picture, image 013. Some members see things in photographs, I only get a feeling.

Thank you for the tour of such an intriguing place, Kanacki.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
I imagine such a grand door way would be a focal point of any presence entering the house. Can you fell a male or female presence?

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 09:46:30 PM »
I've been watching Downton Abbey and I think the scenes are sticking! I keep getting a mental picture a group in the doorway. My answer to your question before I thought was, female, though.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 06:52:18 PM »
Hello Violet Perhaps there is? However for me sadly I do not have any special gifts...

Do you think a place like this could trap residue imagery lingering of past people with strong personality traits in building such as these?

Sort of like a stone tape recording?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »
KANACKI, you, like all members bring "special gifts" and your Gift is taking the time to research, catalogue and present to the members (not sure how many now), a "Library" of "Australia" related sightings, which is a great milestone, something all members acknowledge.

I, for one have, not only enjoyed each of your well researched and documented stories specific to Australia but also, in some cases, the very strong reactions I have sometimes I have felt, the strongest being the "Grey Lady" sightings from North Adelaide.

All the time pushing through your physical issues, looking after a relative, with Vascular Dementia, not to mention all the business's you need to look after as a director and the legal issues, which you are also trying to finalise.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2017, 10:23:28 AM »
Hello Simon thank you for your kind support.

Its strange or I should say I wonder why one particular story resonates more than another?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »
KANACKI, a very excellent question, which I have no specific answer, other than I believe, some spirits have a connection going back perhaps centuries.

The stronger the connection the longer, in physical terms, both spirits may have known one another; this is further cemented by the time they have also been connected in the spiritual world, realm, etc.

(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2017, 10:47:41 PM »
Simon, are you suggesting you might have a connection with the Grey Lady, from this life or between lives? Or speaking more generally?

- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 01:06:51 PM »
Firstly, I need to qualify the Post I gave on the 10th October 2016, as it is totally wrong, (spoiler alert for a Post I am going to write this morning).

Most of us, at some point, put together a "Hereditary Tree", of the family, which can go back, in some respects, many Centuries, depending on the access they have to the older members of the family.

As an example, for married/partners, each would have, hopefully a different lineage and each may go further back than the other.

But and I mean but, whilst those doing the exercise, find a great excitement in carrying out the exercise; In our family our older sister went through the process some years back and we were all excited with the results and for my wife her mother prepared a very rich heritage, which is now being carried out, I think, her older brother may be carrying out any additions, etc..

Unfortunately, whilst it is fun, it is not correct.

You see, we start out as a spirit, who is with is for all our physical lives. For whatever reason and there is always a particular reason, we are placed within specific family(s) and specific person as part of our journey to become, hopefully one with all, i.e., on reaching the highest order our "energy" (spirit), becomes part of the total energy controlled by the creator; this is obviously only my opinion, which came to me as I was having a "short meditation".

Does your head in, doesn't it.

Violet, for me, I think my spirit is always shining, in order to try and draw spirits, who have an issue are able to contact me.

This is for spirits who live in a physical person and spirits, who have passed.

When I am "operating", via my spirit, which has to be when, simply, my physical form ceases to be "aware" and I slip into a "meditative" state, which lets my spirit shine, very brightly and sometimes it attracts both spirits in living bodies and spirits who have passed.

It is a most wonderful state for me personally, but my main objective is to try and attract spirits who need my help, or in some cases, to show me the real nature of the physical person, the spirit resides in.

Strangely, this can occur when I am reading, trying to send an SMS, etc...

The last point is whether my spirit has had a past relationship with any of the spirits who bond with me; in short I don't know; something I will only know when I passover.

Christine did a reading, of a photograph of myself, to let me know who my spirit guides were and the main one who had helped me (and keep me safe) since I started realising that I was changing, was named "Simon"; interesting that my avatar is Simon2, from an incident that occurred after this, I also learnt that I was a Cathar Perfect.

I died as a result of being "stretched" on a kind of rack as part of the Inquisition. I was lucky as most of the Cathars were burnt alive; all men, women and children. I have written a number of Posts setting out my experience of that life and why this was carried out with the blessing and orders of Pope Innocent the third.

Hope the above helps.

(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 11:27:39 PM »
Interesting explanation, thanks Simon. Nothing like a good book to have us switch off from our physical context! Must make it hard to relax sometimes.

- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 01:30:50 PM »
Violet, I find that I am surrounded by spirits on a regular basis this year; strangely enough it started after Henry's passing.

Again, I am starting to see some of the spirits (not whole spirits; my score there is One).

Interestingly they come when I am down and strangely their presence alters my state from negative to positive.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal