Author Topic: Where There Was Darkness Light Finally Shown Through  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Where There Was Darkness Light Finally Shown Through
« on: May 23, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
Timing is everything in this tale I wish to share with you all.

I have not had a really good year so far both physically and spiritually.

The physical aspect was the new problem I had raise its ugly head, osteoarthritis, mainly in relation to my hands and fingers but now it is spreading to my knees and toes/feet.

From the spiritual side, apart from getting help with friends and relatives crossing over, no other discussions, etc., with my friends in both the Spiritual and Angel worlds has occurred, that is until last Wednesday (18 May) morning when I was doing my Hydrotherapy hour, prior to the 30 minutes I have with the Physiotherapist (from 10:00AM).

Coincidentally this was 2 days after I wrote to Christine for guidance (16 May); but I don't believe in coincidences.

Also, Tuesday night I practiced a new technique in charging my 3 Rose Quartz and a second Chrystal (my secret that I use as both a 4th level protection and feeding me information while I sleep during the night. I generally change the 4th Chrystal every 2 to 4 weeks.

It was about 9:30AM or so, when I decided to go back to the deep end to do some more exercises. On my way I felt someone behind me but when I turned around there was no one, so I thought it may be a lost spirit, however I felt no feelings that I usually get.

When I turned around and before I had time to say anything I was "blasted" (only word that is appropriate) by the brightest light with the greatest positive feeling I have had to date.

Not only that, when I got over the initial impact, to my surprise, the whole pool looked like divine light.
However, no one else in the pool seemed to see the change in the pool colour, which stayed until after I left the pool.

When I got dressed I looked from the Cafe area and the pool colour had returned to normal, but I felt so wonderful for the next 24 hours.

What a message to receive; it changed my focus from that time on.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
Re: Where There Was Darkness Light Finally Shown Through
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 05:43:51 PM »
Wow Simon, that is so interesting.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Where There Was Darkness Light Finally Shown Through
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 01:29:45 PM »
Thank you Colleen, I love these little spiritual surprises I get every now and then; a real blast, so to speak. LOL
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal