Author Topic: Open up to receive  (Read 2889 times)

Offline adrienne12

• Newcomer
Open up to receive
« on: April 01, 2016, 06:33:54 PM »
i'm scared to open up to receive spirit because i don't know how to protect myself.  i feel them around me, and see them in the corners of my eyes, but too afraid to acknowledge.  i've moved to my mom's house in new orleans, and i know theyre here.
any advice?  what do you think?

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
Re: Open up to receive
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 12:14:48 AM »
A couple of quick links re: protection

Psychic Protection is for everyone

Give me a basic rundown on psychic protection

A general search may also turn up lots...

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 08:25:15 PM »
If you do a search in this site(just above near the chat box) that will also help to find info & other peoples experiences as well.Search white light or lighting,protection etc. I white light now but always pray to God others pray/ask their guides or guardians to help & protect.There is a lot of information here if you search that is very helpful,I found a lot very helpful just by reading other peoples posts
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 08:18:29 PM »
Protection is fairly well covered on here Adrienne. The above suggestions to help you find information are good. When you say you want to open up and receive spirit, what do you mean? Do you mean messages?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 11:08:26 AM »
Adrienne, Protection is a must; I also use crystals as I find, each has different, built-in features, which, depending on what I am meditating on can both protect and assist in meditations.

I also carry a special one when I am going to investigate the presence of a spirit. This helps Protect me and also make a better connection with the spirit.

With the exception of one sighting of the spirit a few months back I usually "feel" their presence and can bond with them to get fast "pictures" of their life in the physical world. This helps me to talk with them and finally assist them, with the help of some spirits in the  spirit world (I am lucky to have such help, which only began 18 months ago), cross over.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline adrienne12

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 07:21:30 PM »
Thanks you guys! My mother has a bunch of crystals.. She has given me a few. I have a favorite. Don't know where they are. I don't mean receiving as in the messages, but just really acknowledging them. I don't know. Hard to say.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal