Author Topic: Requiem for a lost love. Pacific Highway NSW  (Read 7522 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Requiem for a lost love. Pacific Highway NSW
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 02:19:49 PM »
While I am no great  true believer in the supernatural...And do not profess any paranormal powers I do keep an open mind. As I believe there are things in this universe beyond the imagination of science.  Later that day we spent the night in the motel as I was suffering fatigue from driving for hours.

During the night between waking and sleep, I was sleeping on my side when I had a strange outer body experience. I had not had them for years. Strange in the past it was always  the sensation was being sucked out through my chest and floating above my body.

This encounter was very different this time I was feeling being sucked out of my physical body through my back but my body was resisting. Then came an awful sensation I was being dragged out of my body through my feet. I was partial out of my body awake or at least I thought I was as my eyes was flickering very fast and could not see properly. I saw a strange light if I was being drawn to it. It was a white light misty shape float into the room like fog yet in the center there was flash of green and red.

Was I suffering from acute sleep Apnea?  Or and outer body experience or some some thing else picked up from my visit earlier in the day at this strange house on the highway.... Perhaps it was just all the strange dream. For me I have no real answers....

Only questions....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 08:16:59 AM »
Ironic is it not posting here again continuing the yarn started here 3 years ago to the day. Ironic as its once again St valentines day. Where lovers celebrate their love and for others to lament its passing. Strange enough the old house on the freeway was catalyst for 12 months sickness and ill health. Some would say perhaps punishment for waiting 20 nearly odd years to for full a dead mans promise?

Regardless the story of the old house by the freeway gives us lessons that can be learned through our own lives, our own lost loves and what perhaps what could of been? Was the house haunted?

Perhaps the ghost that haunts there is ghost of our own forgotten memories. The first crush, the first kiss, the relationship that could of bloomed but never did or the passing of long time love affair.... How fitting it is that on a day like to day a celebration for lovers and those who remiss.....

The old house by the freeway is in some respects a powerful metaphor as we speed past on the highway of life giving the old house a fraction of glance as we do in our own reflection in requiem of a lost love.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 12:09:47 PM »
KANACKI, I will tackle this Post, hopefully tomorrow as it deserves my total attention.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 11:11:24 PM »
Hello Simon

Did the old house build up negative energy over time resulting in my visit in which my perceptions was already precharged over several years resulting in me taking negative energy away with me and my elderly parent later that evening where I have an OBE and mun had a serious decline in cognitive skills since that visit earlier in the day.

Or just a coincidence after having a long day associating events that happened earlier in day with what later happened at night in the hotel room?

I am not sure? But I know some thing was dragging my spirit out of body, through my feet as if I was being dragged off the bed and saw white and red flickering light float through the hotel room.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 04:37:09 PM »
KANACKI, I cannot see or read anything relating to negative energy that you either had taken from or left at the old house.

As I read the story I felt my own energy fill with a great deal of positive energy, uplifting each time I re-read your wonderfully written in all honesty.

The time you left the Rose, which had, over-time, been flattened was, in reality and from the energy that I felt reading this story, at least two times creates a wonderful story of love, which continued in the spiritual world, at the point that the elderly gentleman (and a gentleman he was).

At the point his spirit crossed over a very loving (his only love in this life) person was waiting to greet him.

I believe, the leaving of the letter and the crushed Rose, at the run-down house, had nothing to do with the meeting of these two spirits, when he was still alive in the physical world and the immediate love between the two spirits, which continued in the spiritual world, was a "Test" on your belief of firstly the man's story, when no doubt others would have just dismissed him, tied your spirits together as much to his journey as it is your journey.

Even though it took you some time to finalise the request of the dying man, you did indeed fulfil your part of the request, thus enabling you to advance in your journey.

It was a beautiful tale, one which will remain with both my physical and spiritual self for perhaps many lifetimes, both in the physical and spiritual worlds.

A truly heartfelt story KANACKI.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 12:17:06 AM »
Hello Simon

I am glad you appreciated the events. Some times karma can take a long time to complete to it conclusion. I like to think somewhere some how I had made a difference. Not only those of a dying mans request for a symbolic gesture for a lost love. But for my own journey and karma.

Perhaps all of us on the journey of life have regrets of things we should have done or not done, and even our own lost loves that could of been....

The old house sitting sadly neglected by the freeway of live is reminder to us all that some things should not be forgotten?  The ghost of the past not is not only of the dying old man's request but our own lost loves.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2018, 01:23:18 PM »
Quite true KANACKI, I guess that is why our journey in our next physical life perhaps has, in part, how to live in "the know", so that we don't miss-out on our true loved one.

KANACKI, I am feeling that my spirit is taking over at this point and I have no understanding why but there seems to be some reason why and I am involved in a similar situation.

Sorry KANACKI, but my spirit wants me to stop writing on this Post so that I can meditate for some time, but I am not sure why.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2021, 11:31:50 AM »
Hello Simon

I wonder if the house still exists? It has been a while now I have traveled up that way and things seem to be changing fast these days. Or is it I am getting old and time seems to be speeding up?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal