Author Topic: "Micro" Negative Energy  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
"Micro" Negative Energy
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:55:28 AM »
Since the problems I had the previous times I was studying the progress of negative energy, I designed a "circle" of protection when I began looking at what I call "Micro" Negative Energy.

I, like probable a lot of you, picked up a pattern where individual attacks within families and between people, who were using not only their fists but also guns, knives, baseball bats, etc..

In isolation these attacks were just viewed by the general population as "one-offs", when I could see not only a pattern forming, but the incidents increasing in number and the viciousness.

Along with the above, there was also an overall increase in the negative energy, which seemed to be "floating" around different people.

I think that dark spirits are targeting people with mental issues, over-stressed people and those with a weak inner strength.

It must be stressed that these dark spirits do not always succeed in getting all their "targets" to create a negative act, but they seem to still be able to get enough to cause an overall increase in the negative energy around us.

I stopped after an 8 week study, which mainly occurred over the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016.

As a post-scrip I have increased my concentration of positive energy I am sending out.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
Re: "Micro" Negative Energy
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 06:56:43 PM »
We all should be sending out as much positive energy as possible.  it is actually the only antidote to the negative.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 08:13:04 PM »
Hello I agree with Gary.

The world is flooded with too much negative energy leading to destructive forces at play. Positive energy needs to counter act the imbalance. The more the positive vibe is put out, the more people will pick up on it do the same.

It is strange syndrome you can see it with bees in a bee  hive. When the hive it has a distinctive hum of contentment. However one or two bees in distress changes their hums the others around that bee pickup the negative energy of that bee and intern slowly changes its hum to a one on distressed hum, releasing negative emery onward to the next bee.

That type of behavioral method can be seen in school of fish one panics and flees the others blindly follow....

Even with flight of pigeons you see one with make a turn the others will follow....

As every characteristic found in insects animals and fish birds etc....is found in humans. The same principle can be seen in the psychological action of humans.

Another classic human example is the stock markets.....

While negative forces and positive forces cannot exist without the other, a balance in favor of positive forces tends to nurture life and growth, Negative forces tend to nurture death and destruction. However in the cycle of existence both forces have a role to play.

Without death we would not understand the preciousness of life? Without Life we would not comprehend the reality of death?

Thanks Simon and Gary for such interesting comments.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 10:40:56 AM »
My pleasure, Gary and KANACKI.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 05:08:04 PM »
It's amazing how just one turn of events can influence negativity. I can vouch for that, but being positive was always my goal & I am back to normal, umm, normal as in the non normal person I always was, if you understand what I mean. Positive energy is the only way to go.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 10:18:51 AM »
I understand what you mean Colleen.

I also use the spirits and angels who, for some reason, help me a great deal, to send out positive energy over the Earth.

I am grateful for any extra help I can get.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal