Author Topic: Connection With Prior Life  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Connection With Prior Life
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
I thought I would get my new Posts out of the way before tackling existing and new Posts.

One of the things that I have been looking at from late last year was how my life changed from the time I became aware of how different I was from my family, friends and people I would come across on buses, trains, in shops, etc..
I indeed felt somewhat "cheated" of 50+ years, where I was "managed" on how my life would be lived, without really understanding that any changes had occurred.

I decided to review my past life between the age of 3 to the age of 11 and found that I went from a very outgoing and social little boy to one that was very introverted and serious along with my reading changing from children's books too books on Buddhism, philosophy, UFO's, etc..

Then I looked at from a third-party perspective and decided that all these changes and what was to come must have been agreed by me prior to this life beginning.

As to why I had lived such a life I am sure I will find out some day, either during this life or after, when my spirit is freed from my soul and the physical world.

During the above I started to get visions of my life as a Cathar Perfect; just very short visions, but visions none the less.

I also detected the presence of 4 spirits only by the "concave" disruption of the environment around me. They remained until I commenced doing my Past Life Regression meditation beck the days I was a Cather Prefect.

I chose this time of my past life to better understand how Cathar Prefects used the energy from the earth.

I think that both the visions and my investigations via Past Life Regression meditation following my encounter with the spirit of the old lady. She, or whoever it was, gave me such a jolt of positive energy that it allowed a "crack to appear on my soul" allowing my spirit to give me more strength.

Rightly or wrongly, this opened up a direction that I should progress with my journey.

Nothing is "set in concrete" and I may be going in the wrong direction, I just don't know; I am unable, nor in a position, to have any confidence in what the proper direction I should be taking, so I continue along with "what I think" is the right direction.

I hope you can understand the above.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
Re: Connection With Prior Life
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 11:19:23 PM »
indeed felt somewhat "cheated" of 50+ years, where I was "managed" on how my life would be lived, without really understanding that any changes had occurred.

Amen to that, know how you feel lol.

My feeling at an early age was one of sheer dread and knowing I was in for one tumultuous ride with loads of catching up to do.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Connection With Prior Life
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 10:44:20 AM »
Quite agree Alien and thank you for your input.

Glad I am not the only one who has experienced this loss of independence, for whatever reason.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal