Author Topic: My Apologies  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
My Apologies
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:43:41 AM »
Sorry for my long absence from the Forum, but I had been undergoing some personal issues, which have been resolved so, in future, I will be on the Forum more frequently.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: My Apologies
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:06:47 PM »
Hello Simon

No apologies needed my friend as we all go through the roller coaster ride of life with every up there always downs.Your opinions are and always will  be highly regarded. May the sun shine good tidings down on you, and you find the answers you seek.

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 10:07:59 PM »
Good to hear/see you back Simon. Life gets busy.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »
Thank you KANACKI and Bronwyn, I love your positive thoughts, which lift me up.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 09:44:21 PM »
Hello Simon

I have look positive these days it one of the only things to look forward too. My vision is degrading fast the last 12 months. I virtually have no near or far vision. So Typing this is painful for the eyes. But I persist as I have always done. For me I always set goals in  life. Some things I will never achieve but the way I see it, its better to have tried than never at all? I am hoping to reach 100 Australian ghost story topics posted to share with you all. I am at topic 95 at present so please forgive my terrible punctuation and some times wrong words or missing words in my sentences, even in titles.

I like to thank Christine and the others for such a wonderful website forum.  I hope it engages people to think what if? And perhaps continue with post these ghost stories after I am gone. It gives me a little focus from the pains of MS and the tumor on  pituitary gland. I am going to have chemo to shrink it this year. While there is good chance it with take pressure off my optic nerve. And hopeful improve my cognitive skills, my fatigue levels among other things. I am so tied even trying post comments here I some times nod off. I tend to be sleeping more and more these days with short naps.

While I am not afraid of death anymore, I will not sit and wait for it, It has to come and find me. I do not know if there is a supreme being or not in this universe...However If there is I joke I like to be seen being busy doing things by the big boss upstairs  while I go out. 

One thing I learned through life nothing is certain and to appreciate all the little moments in life. The first crush, First kiss, That slow dance and those tender moments with your children and family. The song of spring and flowers, the wind in your hair, Sunsets and that old faithful old dog who loves you no matter who you are. Those are the most important thing in this world my friends is to enjoy every second of them.

Many you all find what you seek, as all destiny flows to rhythms of the great magnet.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »
Oh KANACKI, I am very sorry to hear about your issues and I do hope that the Chemo helps shrink the tumor on your Pituitary Gland and give you better sight. From your Posts I would never have guessed you had a sight issue, so please don't apologise.

I am also sorry to hear about your MS.

Wow, not what I expected to read; you have brought tears to my eyes and pain in my soul.

I just love your positive attitude and may your health improve this year.

I will send some positive energy to you. I may not physically know you but I would recognise your soul out of all the souls on this world. 

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 09:43:05 PM »
Yes Kanacki don't apologize for spelling errors. I don't notice them or know what was meant so I worked it out :) You have a lot on your plate at the moment & you "feel/sound" tired in your posts.Although the feeling I get from you is less frantic  (?) Compared to 6 months ago .I enjoy all your ghost stories, mixed with legend ,myth & historical fact.I don't get to comment on all ,but I enjoy them & they always make me think. Cheers :)
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 12:45:08 PM »
A few of us have had the same thing going on Simon. No need to be sorry. We come and go as we can.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 05:45:50 PM »
Oh Kanacki, you have great spirit. You brought tears to my eyes. We all love you.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 08:02:02 PM »
What a beautiful post Kanacki. I take your words about what's important, to heart.

I'm glad you're back, Simon :)

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 11:10:02 AM »
KANACKI, you are a great example of a person who does not let his health issues hold back your great contribution to the Forum.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal