Author Topic: Coincidences, I Think Not!!  (Read 8921 times)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Coincidences, I Think Not!!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 03:57:13 PM »
Hi Simon,i have to ask when you use your energy for different purposes,have you been afraid of using to much or been that strong in the energy created that you feel like you have caused damage to people or the earth?this may sound up myself but I have always felt that if I used my energy &power I could  do more harm than good.i I am reasonably sure I have asked you before but needed to ask again.The  energy/power in me is strong ,in the last few months it has become apparent,i have been doing little bits but I feel the need for a n energy boost as I will need it soon but am slightly hesitant as it's very close to the surface & not as raw as it was but still newish.I hope I make sense.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 09:53:53 AM »
Bronwyn, yes the thought has crossed my mind more than once, especially when it is generated as I read something a person wrote; in one case I entered the person’s emotions quite deeply, but felt that they were not even aware I was there and as it turned out it was, in hindsight, needed at the time, due to their negative emotional state.

Not only did I read how they felt about themselves, I left a lot of positive energy to boost their "self-worth".

In terms of going into the earth I am the one that leaves my spirit in the hands of the energy, in some cases I am taken to places to see the harm we humans are doing to this world, a few times I have seen just large amounts of human blood soaking into the planet.

Usually and for reasons I cannot answer I always get the amount of energy I need, the same as with the energy from the Divine Light.

Both give me what I need to enable me to handle what is coming and I never know what is coming; I think it is my spirit engaging with both sources of energy, as I personally have no control.

It truly is an amazing space we occupy and we need to always take as much care as we can.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
Hi Simon thanks ,I have much to think about.You put trust in a higher being.I do believe in a higher being I just have a major problem with trusting anything or anyone with anything. :D maybe something to work on..... possibly  ;)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 11:07:53 AM »
Bronwyn, yes I put trust in a higher being, but I also put trust in spirits, angels and, so far, one demon.

I met this demon about a year before I joined this group; he had in fact come to warn me that I was going to have some personal problems soon and he was correct.

I had not seen this demon until after the Nice incident, warning me that there would be more similar incidents.

A great deal of the time I interact with other worldly spirits, etc., I have a very strong feeling that we have known each other for many lives, either in this world or another, or even a different realm.

Most people would say that all demons are bad, but that is not the case; the vaious realms and worlds are not so black and white and you need to know when to trust and when to not trust.

Not being able to see spirits, etc., has certainly helped me in this space.

It seems that as I am getting older I am getting closer to the other worlds, something which makes me feel so at peace with myself.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 08:09:05 PM »
I had a long conversation with my kinesiologist this week. He commented how the energy around right now is so chaotic. He has seen a number of people come in with entity attachment.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 04:08:50 PM »
I can see that the energy for people at the moment could be chaotic for some.i have seen it with people close to me & how they are.Reading these posts , especially my old ones ,I see I asked for a energy boost & have got one in the last week.

I am very positively charged at the moment,to be quite honest I feel awesome.its like gold swirls all around ,then rainbow undercurrent , I feel like I can inhale the colours & I smell the charge of electricity/energy with the grounding earth scent.(I don't take anything & my mind is stable) & for me at least I feel very positive,i am aware of dark matter like little dust particles but pay them no mind as the rest is too awesome to be in the middle of at the moment.i hope I am not been led astray  ;) but I don't think so.I will just use this to replenish myself & my reserves & try & pass on the gold vibe to others.

My energy charge has been since I had a visit from  a quite large Raven (3times)& a message of" you know what to do ".I actually don't know what to do but will take a punt that I need this energy to do it.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:20 AM »
Christine, I have felt people in the streets who have an attachment as well, always something I look for in each member of my family.

Bronwyn, you are so right, we need to balance our work between monitoring dark energy and working in more positive areas, a lesson I learned earlier this year; it was very unpleasant, but thankfully, with some help I managed to get out and move on to more positive areas.

(Confucius)

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 11:00:15 AM »
Christine, I have felt people in the streets who have an attachment as well, always something I look for in each member of my family.

Not sure about the legality of that...  feeling people's attachments.  Still, sounds like fun.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2016, 08:54:06 AM »
Gary, your Post deserves a big ROFL, which I am doing right now.

(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2017, 09:05:00 AM »
lol

I have noticed a big shift in who towns lately. It's a little concerning. Places like Daylesford for example, always been a strange energy there. Now people are leaving in droves and I can't put my finger on why.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal