Author Topic: Coincidences, I Think Not!!  (Read 8922 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Coincidences, I Think Not!!
« on: September 08, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »
I am quite amazed at the number of Posts, which relate to problems some of the members are having and the problems seem to align with an issue I picked up about 2 months ago in relation to the colour of the energy I was drawing from the earth.

Normally the colour sparkles and has a wonderful "light" feel to it, but about 2 months ago the colour started to change to a light brown and the energy was very heavy. This went on for quite a few weeks, but fortunately it changed back to its normal state about 2 weeks ago.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Coincidences, I Think Not!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:26:27 PM »
That's interesting. There is a lot of bad energy floating around right now.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:47:52 AM »
Yes Christine, and it does not appear to be abating, although the energy in the earth seems to be "healing" itself slowly.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 05:12:26 PM »
I actually have felt it worsening Simon.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 08:53:51 AM »
Christine, as of now there seems to be a lot of negative energy emanating from a lot of people.

Although I have been isolated from large numbers of people due to my back, when I do get out the energy levels seem to get worse from that, which I feel when I am at home and using my energy to "push out" into the broader community.

Having said that, the earth's energy, from my perspective is reasonabley okay, but when I stop at particular places geographically there is a spike in negative energy among the human population. It has gotten worse in 1st World countries; people are very frustrated and angry, which is also building up inside them.

(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 12:45:58 PM »
I agree. There is so much negativity.  I find it harder and harder to be around people these days.
Douglas Adams

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »
I second that, and its even hard to "fit in" in social situations unless you look like George Clooney or GTD lol.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 11:55:15 AM »
I wish I had good news regarding positive versus negative energy, but I don't have to tell those that have been monitoring the situation, but "micro-negative" energy is growing at the very fast pace.

The outcome is that the "micro-negative" energy compounds at a very fast and almost unstoppable pace. I know why this is occurring but I have yet to find a resolution, which would take a large number of us, building a mass of positive energy to counter-act the negative energy.

Perhaps the work I am doing in relation to my time as a Cathar has a solution!!! Note sure, but worth a try, especially given that there are a large number of physical people currently in place, who were Cathar's in a past life.

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 08:45:54 PM »
I too have noticed the earth energy changing. As well as peoples energy ,the universe energy it is changing. Peoples energy is negative and desperate.I think they can feel the change & aren't aware enough to understand & are reacting in a frustrated angry manner.Earth  energy to me was brown ,sluggish & murky,it is OK at the moment. Sort of clearer ,like after a river had brown flooding waters & is slowly clearing.The universe energy however to me anyway is a ball of high energy,Waiting ,ready to pounce which is making me very agitated and excited at the same time..
I after meditating at the end of yoga I had a vision & words spoken to me.I saw big tall black gates with a green paddock behind,I was approximately about 10 meters away from it,then was close up looking at an old lock that was either broken or unlocked.The gates where not open at the time though.In my ear a demon(my 1st thought) or a serious/humourless guardian said Keep watch of the portal. It gave me much to think about as a smell,that was pleasant enough also was about that no one else smelt.I am more aware again and the energy about is clearer again.My thoughts are a little scrambled, so I hope the post makes some sense.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 10:39:32 AM »
Bronwyn, you are not the only one whose thoughts are scrambled; I was actually going to write a separate Post about how the last 4 months my thoughts have been moving in different directions, picking up images and voices, some who call out my name.

It has been rather upsetting at home at the moment, because I think it is my wife or daughter calling out to me and when I go and ask what they want, they look at me as if I am going crazy. It has been like chasing spirits who seem to be coming, talking to me and going; the good thing is that they are positive spirits.

What is adding to the confusion is that I have been helping lost spirits cross-over and preparing for the imminent passing of 3 friends. I usually organise with spirit friends I have, to help make their transition to the spirit world as easy as possible.
This has worked so well in the past, but each persons passing is caused by a different problem, so I need to take that into account.

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 04:20:54 PM »
Simon,you have a lot on your plate at the moment.My children are also picking up energy at the moment & hearing their name called out,when no one has said anything at all.They are getting sort of agigtated I guess,not bad but just odd.It doesn't help that the bird has also learnt to talk  & say "hey mum"   :)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »
Simon,I also had a dream in the last week of Cathars,France a paddock  & masons.
That is all I remember of it & I believe I will have another as I missed something. I have no idea why I I knew these men were Cathars ,in my dream I just knew.The masons bit ,I do know who they are but why that mix I have no idea.It's just in my dream I thought I must tell Simon,that I dreamed of his Cathars. So I have. :D

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 09:43:34 AM »
Thank you all for your input and also thank you bronwyn for passing on your Cathar dream and would appreciate hearing of any further dreams.

I am not sure why but I seem to be compelled to seek further Cathar information, via Past Life Regression, rather than reading about them, which I already have spent quite a few days reading, but my quest is about what the Cathars used the earths energy for, so it is very slow and not always successful.

In relation to the negative energy I have also detected "low-level" negative spirits "whispering" into some peoples ear. They seem to be picking certain types of people, i.e., frustrated, stressed, substance abusers, etc., which adds to the rise in negative energy.

(Confucius)

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 11:02:26 PM »
Negative mindsets attract negative 'entities' which attract negative mindsets...  it's that old perpetual motion thing but in a form that people don't normally think of.  But being ultimately self-destructive, it tends to NOT be perpetual LOL.  If we all spent 15 minutes generating positive cleansing on ourselves, on those we know (good and bad) and on the planet in general, things would improve.  But it takes time and it takes effort and it takes resources (committed people)...

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2016, 10:50:08 AM »
Gary, I quite agree with you regarding the problems about getting a lot of people too simultaneously generate positive energy and push it outwards.

What an amazing feeling that would generate and the positive impact on the negative energy.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal