Author Topic: Drawing Energy From The Earth  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Drawing Energy From The Earth
« on: September 08, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »
As a lot of you know, as well as drawing energy from the "Divine Light" I have, for some time been also drawing energy from the Earth (a remnant of my Cathar incarnation).

It is quite a difficult process having to draw the energy "up" from below the surface of the Earth, but it is very beneficial when I mix all 3 energies (Divine Light, the Earth and my Soul) as the energy thus mixed is very potent.

Well, last Sunday night I started my routine with drawing the energy from the Earth, but what followed just blew my mind.

Instead of drawing the energy up my soul went down into the Earth (an amazing sight) and just absorbed the energy as it flowed by.

So now I can travel down into the Earth and get a stronger and better quality of energy. I can also travel more easily with the energy current to various parts of the world, which helps me assess the "health" of the Earth.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Drawing Energy From The Earth
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:25:28 PM »
I have always drawn earth energy for healing etc of other people, that way you aren't using your own reserves. That protects yourself and them from the energy being tainted.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:45:36 AM »
Yes Christine, I expected that there are quite a few people that can do the same thing; didn't think, for a moment, that I was the only one.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
Remind me Simon, have you studied Reiki?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »
Only read about it Christine, but not studied it from a teacher of Reiki.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy