Author Topic: The haunted theatre Victoria  (Read 8173 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The haunted theatre Victoria
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 02:46:09 PM »
Hello Simon

When did you fully realize you have this special gift?

Did it grow over time or was it some thing you have from a child?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
KANACKI, I fully realised that I had these "skills" by the age of eleven, but was kept "hidden" for 50 years by one of my Spirit Guides called "Simon the Cathar". An interesting "coincident" in my Blog name don't you think.

I came to learn that nothing in my life was a coincidence, rather everything was "pre-planned" during my time in the Spirit World prior to this life.

It was only after joining this Forum that I started to increase abilities I had and some I did not know about.

It was Christine, who was able to tell me about my Spirit Guides.

Later, in a Past Life Regression meditation I learnt that I knew Simon The Cathar and also, I was a Cathar Perfect, after a time of learning, which meant that I was, among many things, able to use the energy which flowed through the earth. The energy which is known as the Telluric Current.

Something, which has still amazed me to this day is that I spent 2 years trying to find an Australian Paranormal Site and was about to give up, when I tried again and there before me was this Forum; coincidence, I think not.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 01:34:24 PM »
Hello Simon thank you for the interesting comments. It helps me with my own journey of understanding the nature of things.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
KANACKI, I think that we need to understand certain spiritual aspects about ourselves and "listen" for clues about the next part of our journey.

Like yourself, I am sometimes like a "kid in a lolly shop", when I listen and learn, sometimes we can learn by listening to what is not written, which may give us greater insight to what is written in a Post.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 10:33:27 AM »
Hello Simon

Exactly. The story hidden behind the word.

Kanacki.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 11:39:08 AM »
KANACKI, you are "spot on"; 100 people may read a story, yet only one sees the real story behind the words or a picture.

It is like 100 people each have a "key", which opens a door to further information, but only one key opens the door to view either the additional spiritual knowledge about the story and/or knowledge that is about something else.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »
Hello Simon

I like that analogy.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 03:10:35 PM »
Hello KANACKI,

Thank you very much.

Nowadays I seem to write without thought or thinking and it is only after, when I am ready to press "Post", I get a chance to read what I have written; amazing worlds I live in now.

The "pulling" I feel from the spiritual world(s) gets stronger by the second and at the same time I feel at peace within my self.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 10:44:31 PM »
Hello Simon

I wake up every day feeling like I am falling and time is speeding up? Sounds like old man time is reminding up of our mortality and change is inevitable in body and soul. All part of the journey.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 10:58:28 AM »
KANACKI, you are not the only one that feels time in this physical body and environment appears to be speeding up.

It is strange the things we think about; for me it is about this world and what it will be like in the next 100 years.

I also feel that I am moving closer to the spiritual border.

I know it might sound unusual, but I have a great deal of information about my passing.

For reasons I know, other people find the concept of physical death a topic they cannot conceptually imagine the process, so get annoyed if someone wants to discuss this topic.

For me, we need to understand that the concept of life as only existing in the physical realm is quite redundant as we are beings that exist, perhaps forever.

Life can be many things for our spirits to experience.

We just open one door and close it behind us, etc.

Hope the above makes sense KANACKI. (LOL)

My view expressed above; others may have different views.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »
Hello Simon

My pain is getting greater as each day anew my throat and head started swelling. Yet I lasted to my brother arrived from the Philippines to take care of mum. I have trouble talking cannot eat or drink because I cannot swallow.I have been to two hospitals since I last posted. The pain is so bad medical staff just keeping pumping Morphine into me. Fluids and antibiotics  I have been lapsing out morphine delirium in the organized chaos of the ICU ward.

Lapsing in between reality and strange reality it is  flashing in slow motion of lives memories before me amongst the screaming pain at the same time. It as if I myself was becoming a ghost..... As I Looked around my failing vision. a bevy of frantic doctors treating many people at once. Heart attack victim next me trying to restart his heart and one lady in her 80's with dementia want to stab people with broken bottle. Then out nowhere a doctor or nurse would be in my face doing something although words was coming out nothing was making any sense. I was to the point not quite understanding any more.....

A strange misty figure of an old women  in old fashioned black dress cape and bonnet trailing a wolf hound on a lead  looked at me with sad dark penetrating eyes and slowly slid across the room through a wall if it was not there. I swear it was The Gwrach y Rhibyn and she had come for me?  A cultural ingrained memory perhaps?

Yet I had Moments later I was flying down corridor  up in a lift with feeling I was floating out of my body and faceless people leaning over me taking to another ward. Awaking in darkened room by myself. with pipes and wires still fighting for my last vestiges of life. Day and faded into night. Night drifted off in morning, life and death never really mattered...... Pain was unbearable even with morphine I tried to scream by no sounds came out.... What is reality? Are we all just an illusion? There I was near death those questions came and went in strange thoughts..

I do believe that people in moments of death can be parted and separated from body during great pain and moments of pre death. Many forms of ghost can form through the incomplete transition of from life to death. Did I leave impression in wall between those two realms and perhaps the realms between life and death?

Perhaps the is answer some people never make it though while others are partially stuck through the layers dividing life and death. Some may be more conscious of their reality than others and other are mere shadows of themselves?

So the words from your last post Simon I took great comfort from the brink of death.... How much longer do I  have? I do not know but every day the pain is still there and parts of me is feeling like a slowing dissolving before me particle by particle as if my body was made of sand blowing away in the wind.....

No one should fear death its the final release from one physical world to the next.....ghosts are of those who fought on too late and never fully transitioned into the next world.

I hope this resonates with those who wonder.. thus my borrowed time here has not been wasted.....

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 10:32:20 AM »
Oh KANACKI, I am really saddened and sorry you are in such a position and I can only feel the "edges" of your pain and the situation your mind is in with all the morphine they are pushing through you.

what you describe is very much related to Wales in the UK and the folklore, that only those of pure Welsh Blood can see her and the hound that accomponies her.

While she is, in Welsh folklore, a portent of death she is also a spirit who drinks, just a little, from living humans, so she may not be in your Ward as a potent of death, but to drink the blood of patients who are in a state where they may not even see or feel her.

Your seeing her and the hound that accompanies her may be via: "My Messages"

1. A reaction to the the amount of morphine bringing out images from the emotional layers deep within your mind;

2. An aspect of your abilitie to see spirits, but assuming she has come for you;

3. The Gwrach Y Rhibyn (pronounced goorack er hreebin), may have come to feed as she may hunger for human blood, just a small amount according to Welsh folklore; or

4. Coming, as a warning, to take another person in your Ward, or indeed another Ward, in other words she may just be just "wandering the Wards throughout the hospital.

From my personal knowledge of you KANACKI, this evil spirit, if she does exist, only takes the most evil Welsh humans.

I believe your passing will be much more brighter and happier, than the one you have described in your Post.

I will talk with my spirits and angels, who are my friends, to see if they can give me some detail of your current state.

KANACKI, you need to understand that I cannot and even if I could will not, seek to know when the date of your passing will be, but will try and reinforce, what I gannered when I read your first Post and validated ever since.

Are you able to let me know, by sending me a message, via

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal