Author Topic: The haunted theatre Victoria  (Read 1886 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The haunted theatre Victoria
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 02:46:09 PM »
Hello Simon

When did you fully realize you have this special gift?

Did it grow over time or was it some thing you have from a child?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
KANACKI, I fully realised that I had these "skills" by the age of eleven, but was kept "hidden" for 50 years by one of my Spirit Guides called "Simon the Cathar". An interesting "coincident" in my Blog name don't you think.

I came to learn that nothing in my life was a coincidence, rather everything was "pre-planned" during my time in the Spirit World prior to this life.

It was only after joining this Forum that I started to increase abilities I had and some I did not know about.

It was Christine, who was able to tell me about my Spirit Guides.

Later, in a Past Life Regression meditation I learnt that I knew Simon The Cathar and also, I was a Cathar Perfect, after a time of learning, which meant that I was, among many things, able to use the energy which flowed through the earth. The energy which is known as the Telluric Current.

Something, which has still amazed me to this day is that I spent 2 years trying to find an Australian Paranormal Site and was about to give up, when I tried again and there before me was this Forum; coincidence, I think not.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.
(Buddha)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 01:34:24 PM »
Hello Simon thank you for the interesting comments. It helps me with my own journey of understanding the nature of things.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
KANACKI, I think that we need to understand certain spiritual aspects about ourselves and "listen" for clues about the next part of our journey.

Like yourself, I am sometimes like a "kid in a lolly shop", when I listen and learn, sometimes we can learn by listening to what is not written, which may give us greater insight to what is written in a Post.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.
(Buddha)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 10:33:27 AM »
Hello Simon

Exactly. The story hidden behind the word.

Kanacki.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 11:39:08 AM »
KANACKI, you are "spot on"; 100 people may read a story, yet only one sees the real story behind the words or a picture.

It is like 100 people each have a "key", which opens a door to further information, but only one key opens the door to view either the additional spiritual knowledge about the story and/or knowledge that is about something else.
(Buddha)

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal