Author Topic: Orange "jelly" Ghosts  (Read 5289 times)

Offline Grave.Disorder

• Newcomer
  • Be your own God!
Orange "jelly" Ghosts
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:24:23 PM »
Hi all,

I just thought I'd post here and see if any of you have had similar experiences.

Recently I've been seeing a few spirits that are manifesting in a strange way. When they appear they resemble orange jelly, translucent but with mass.. I'm just wondering if anyone here sees spirits in this form? and if there is any reason that they are appearing to me in this orange translucent way?

I've always had some form of sensitivity when it comes to connecting with the spirit world, my biggest regret is that I can't seem to find a way to control my ability, it just seems to happen randomly. I wish I could find a way to turn it on and off, any tips here would be greatly appreciated!

anyway let me know what you think  ;D
All that we see is but a dream within a dream

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
Re: Orange "jelly" Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »
Orange jellies?  Interesting.... I'm working on a book with a life form which is essentially a green jelly... but not come across any in real life.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Lightbook

• Centurion
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 03:31:09 PM »
My abilities are a bit random too, though I've never come across orange blobs. Are these attached to people or buildings? Are they causing any problems? Sounds like some low level entities. Parasitic? I have certainly come across black blobs and black or grey spidery things and I can usually move them on with some white light with energy from my hands.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 02:25:17 PM »
I haven't ever seen anything like that. How curious.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 01:13:43 PM »
Very interesting
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 11:41:03 AM »
Hi Grave.Disorder, first to answer your question about a method/and or methods you may think about to both control and perhaps fine tune your abilities:

I have found that the first step is to more regularly meditate in a controlled and well structured method; try doing this every day/night and in so doing you will hopefully notice that you are able to open and quieten your self, both physically and spiritually.

Keep a "Paranormal/Spiritual" Diary and review this regularly, but this should only act as a confirmation of what you should know within yourself, that you are positively improving in your abilities.

Members of the Forum, including myself, can help and support you as well.

The Spiritual Realms we come across are very diverse and there is much we still don't know, so what you have seen may reflect just that; you may have tapped into another Realm.

Alternatively what you see in your visions may only be a "metaphor" for something else. The Paranormal is very much reflected by who we are as individuals.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal