Author Topic: Auschwitz  (Read 19630 times)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Auschwitz
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2017, 02:22:00 PM »
As it turns out, my business partners grandfather was also in the Dutch Resistance in a neighbouring town to my grandfather. It is highly likely they knew each other. Her and I only met about 6 years ago. We have many life parallels.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Auschwitz
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2017, 03:53:18 PM »
My journey now is a very intimate, sometimes tearful one.

I am travelling backwards, through the many lives I have lived, strangely enough i have had help from spirits from the spirit-world and angels from their world, which I have had many visits with over the last 2 to 3 years, but this appears to be accelerating.

It is quite strange, as I sense, very strongly, that those from the spirit, angels and other realms are all expecting something from me and are reaching out for something that eludes me.

The jigsaw puzzle I thought was almost complete, a few weeks ago, has suddenly changed to one, where a number of key pieces of the puzzle has grown and the puzzle itself has changed to one I am unable to finish.

I have felt and noticed a major change in what I deem "important" in both the physical and spiritual worlds and for some reason, via the anchor I was allowed to attach to the world between the physical and spiritual world; the one where some spirits find themselves trapped for whatever reason. Strangely it is the one where I have assisted some of these lost spirits to move across into the spirit world in order to continue their individual journeys.

I sense a great calm in myself and find great comfort to be amongst friends that I cannot see, but slowely I am able to feel their individual presence.

I understand the different "and individual" emotions those that go to Auschwitz must feel, taste, perhaps even "see" past events. These, from what you have written Christine and others who find that they are unable to put pen to paper perhaps, due to the very strong negative emotions that they may experience, from either a visit to  Auschwitz, or other places around the world where such atrocities have occurred.

I think, no, I believe, that if we can summon the courage to write about the negative impacts that individuals experienced, even if no one sees what has been written, would be a great unburdening of these negative feelings, from the individual's spirit(s) and their physical emotions.

I apologise for "hijacking" your Post Christine, but this is what I have also noticed that if I am not careful, I write about 500+ words instead of just a sentence, or two. Fortunately I am able to delete what I have written to what people expect from me.

I also find that while I am writing an SMS, suddenly a "picture" of a friend who is very ill, appears in my "Third-Eye" and i am suddenly caught between what I am writing against a picture, which I am unable to move away from, until the SMS is finished (a sentence that took over 30 minutes to complete)

I am needing some assistance from those who may be able to help me move on and complete my journey.

You need to understand that even with all the above going on, I am at peace with myself and the world(s) around me; most people may see chaos, where I see and feel comfortable, which, is in itself, is quite strange.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy