Author Topic: Auras and Chakras  (Read 3884 times)

Offline Crystalfairy

• Inductee
Auras and Chakras
« on: August 10, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
My last discussion topic for today. I am sensitive to auras so this question is of great interest to me. I have read that auras are fully created by the chakras. I was thinking that although they would have a significant role that like must things 100% isn't always the case, hence why I decided to explore this a little with the pendulum. (I will post the pendulum response to this question because I think it might help extend discussion.)

Are auras 100% created by the chakras? NO

I should have confirmed a little more about this during the pendulum session perhaps but I think I'd rather discuss this concept with others instead.

What do others think and feel about this? I'm also curious about the other elements of experience that may impact on the aura, perhaps illness, emotional states and the like and how do these interact with the chakra system?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Auras and Chakras
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 12:19:07 AM »
Hm. Complex question.

Aura is certainly made up of chakras and reflects the state of the chakras. If someone is sick or attacked or vulnerable in from way then that can be viewed in their aura. Is it reflected in the chakra as in is that what we see? Do we view that damage as a result of damage to the chakra? Possibly. Do we view that damage as it's own event? Possibly.

I need to ponder.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:38:34 AM »
Do different coloured Auras have different meanings.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:53 PM »
Yes they do. Each chakra has colours associated with it. I think I wrote it up in the Library Portal a while ago. When there are issues with the chakra, that can be seen in the aura.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 01:01:31 AM »
The man who looked like a tramp looked at the volunteers before him.

He did not care what they thought of him - they were paying him good money for his talent and that was all that counted.  Money counted.  Being despised by those who had it because he did not was not something that counted.

He looked at them.

An old lady - too rich, too safe.  Her aura was putrid yellow and if you could smell it, he'd have bet it smelt of faeces and lavendar water.

A rich boy, maybe the son of a banker, or a wanker.  He was green.  He was very green.  It was greed and it ate through every part of him even down to his aura.  Jade and one day jaded.

He looked at the black boy.  He was from the south.  He sparkled and glowed, gold, red, gold.  He shone with a glory of greatness that was almost visible - but wasn't.  Wasn't, unless you could see auras, like 'the old tramp' could.

He pointed at the black boy.  "HIM" he said.  "He's the best."

And they all went away - most unhappy but one happy southener.

"I like him the best" said the tramp.  "I like the southener aura the best".

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:30:02 AM »
Great topic Crystalfairy and from my reading, would agree that a person's aura, would be impacted by, say, someone's health issues.

Gary, what can I say, but great Post.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:51:32 AM »
Excellent Gary.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
Awesome Gary!
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal