Author Topic: Rose Quartz  (Read 16332 times)

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Re: Rose Quartz
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »
yep sure do..just wish i had the forethought to record it as you were telling me when you woke up...

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »
I wonder why that is? maybe something to do with the subconscious stopping the conscience part of the brain from doing damage to itself from the images perceived in dreams?

Don't know although now I'm remembering them there's nothing drastic in the content. Might be more of a distraction thing perhaps? I don't know much about dream work.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »
Yes I do remember that. You couldn't believe we didn't hear it that night you thought it was real. Then we realised you were reliving the past.

You can train yourself to remember dreams though.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 06:02:18 PM »
Yes, you most definitely can!

I think  have posted before about how, when I was a child I had the most horrendous nightmares.  Even from a very small child I was hounded and hunted in my sleep.

I used to wonder why my guides would allow that.   I heard from other people with psychic abilities telling how, when in danger, their guides would step in and take them from the situation.

It wasn't until latter in life it hit me.......an epiphany if you like! ROFL!

I was being taught how to manipulate a dream......how to use a dream to fight an attacker if needed, to hunt and find an aggressor if I needed it....all of which works on the astral.   In fact my nightmares were my training ground. 

I then remembered how, when being chased by what from memory, looked like a pack of dire wolves I would think to myself how I could really use a tree to climb, then a few steps on one would appear.  I would then scramble up and sit in safety at the top of a mighty fur!

I remember all sorts of scenarios like the above, where I was able to save myself from my nightmares.  Yes, I was still terrified as a child, terrified to sleep.   I never slept very much as a child.  I remember my granmother bemoaning the fact to my doctor more than once.

I also learnt some very valuable lessens that serve me very well today.  I learnt how to wake up when needed.   I worked out how to get my guides to wake me if danger approaches me unseen.  I learnt how to wake myself even when 'someone' or 'something' tried to hold me in a dream.  And that, my friends is a very, very valuable lessen.

If I can do these things , then so can you.  You just need to want to and be willing to learn the lessens when they come.

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 06:46:19 PM »
Gosh that's really interesting CE. I won't look at dreams in the same way again.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 11:34:05 PM »
I had the same problems with bad dreams.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »
I posted previously that I have trained myself to come out of dreams if they bore me or go back into a dream if I like what is happening.

I no longer dream of monsters and the like as I managed to leave that side of dreaming behind me many years back, but that's not to say my dreams are not exciting, they are just no longer scary.

I think reality scares me more than when I am in a dream-state, with good reason.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
There is a big difference between nightmares and being attacked.   There are people out there that are very good at entering your dreamstate in order to cause you as much harm as possible.  They know what they are doing and they are very good at it!

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 10:33:15 PM »
Catseyes, you are right as I am now attacked, in my dreams, at an emotional, rather than physical level.

I have more dreams attacking my relationships with my family and it is more difficult to bring myself out of the dream, but in the end I wake myself up, but it certainly impacts me at an emotional level.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2013, 01:22:37 AM »
When did this start Simon?
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 05:25:34 PM »
Christine, have been waging this "war" for some years now and it no longer has much of an impact on me, even though they try different methods of attack.

I am now able to recover emotionally, in a matter of a couple of hours after waking.

(Confucius)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
So who do you think is attacking you?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 10:48:11 PM »
That's what I was going to ask.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »
Catseyes and Christine, can only think it is spirits that are trying to stop me from carrying out my allotted task(s) within the required timeframe.

Maybe things will become clearer after next Tuesday !!! I am hoping that I will have more clarity of purpose and who my main enemies are (one will, by necessity, lead me to the other).

(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »
This is so interesting.  I think I will purchase some Rose Quartz.  I do remember dreams but not to the extent I wish to.  Often World War 1 comes into my dreams, (at least I think it is World War 1).  I was surrounded and almost shot trying to escape during my last dream, but when any danger comes, I wake myself up.  It is a nasty feeling at the time though.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal