Author Topic: Mackenzie Poltergeist  (Read 10570 times)

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
Re: Mackenzie Poltergeist
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »
Most of the time I find them to be very dead places (sic) LOL.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »
Me too.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 03:55:37 PM »
Depends on what has been going on there.   I have been to cemeteries....Cheltenham was one,   the atmosphere was horrible.   A group of nasty people had held black Masses there and tried to call up nasty elementals.   They had also tried necromancy there.  Place was  just yuckky!   'Things' were called in and left to play!

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
That, CE, is one of the prime reasons that cemetaries do attract negative entities.... 

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 08:13:38 PM »
Cheltenham cemetery is just wrong, place gives me cold shivers in broad daylight!
There are some real weird grave markers in that place too.
I worked back at my old job one night and caught the train from Cheltenham station (before I owned any cars) and I swear to this day I saw a shadow figure as well as several spirit lights while watching the cemetery..don't know if I would be brave enough to go in there after dark though!
Learning about the unknown.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
I have, LOL.   Some dipstick thought it would be a great place to have a year 6 BBQ.   Not the cemetery, LOL, but the park next to it.  Naturally some grade 6 kids thought it would be fun to go for a walk into the cemetery.   It was just getting dark so I went in to look for my daughter.    At the time there was a kook placing make shift altars around the place and I was worried she would run into him.

I think much of Cheltenham feels wrong.  Grief. I just realized that was about 25 years ago.....seems like yesterday!

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »
It's funny how certain towns can give off a bad vibe isn't it?
I get the same feeling about Daylesford and Maldon as if something bad has happened in their past. Had a mate who claimed that satanists had sacrificed people in an abandoned mine just out of Maldon (Yandoit).

I have been to Walhalla many moons ago and know that it is quite active in a spirit sense, but I liked the place and didn't get the "wrong" vibe that you get from certain places.

A bit like the old Melbourne gaol (severely over rated IMHO) I only felt uncomfortable in one area of that place, went on a ghost hunt years ago there and it got wrecked by nosy tourists LOL.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 06:25:36 PM »
Totally agree with you 54ford

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 08:33:56 AM »
I actually like Maldon.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 11:47:50 AM »
Maldon is strange.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20:29 PM »
Maldon is a strange place, may have to look into the town's history a bit as a lot of those goldfields towns have interesting history.  A lot of our own colonial history makes great reading!
Speaking of the Goldfields if anyone goes to Bendigo, the Mullys gallery is supposed to be haunted by a guy who got locked in the air tight vault overnight.  As the building the gallery is in used to be a bank.
I went there with my girlfriend at the time who was quite sensitive to the paranormal, and she claimed she was grabbed on the second floor!
Compared to places like Scotland we are still a very young nation, but we do have lots of interesting history!

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy